Chapter Five - The Past Is In The Past....I hope

Emma's POV

I left Nick's room and laid on my bed. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. " You'd be a great mom" he whispered and kissed my head. He snuggled up close to me. His chest was pressed to my back.

"Hey princess?"

"Yeah Cole?"

"Mind telling me about the great Emma Collin's past?"

"Sure, as long as I hear about the great Cole Stone's first"

"Ok so should we start now?"

"Wait" I said

Cole's POV

She took my hand and got up then pulled me along with her. We walked, well she dragged me, outside to their pool. She sat down and put her feet in the water I did the same. I took a deep breathe knowing this was when I was going to actually tell Emma about my past but my past IS in the past right?

"Okay so where to begin" I say quietly hmmm there isn't much I just got a messed up father and life nothing worth talking bout right? "well my father or as I think of him the man from hell kinda has a problem with um drinking and stuff and it doesn't help he already has anger management problems. He takes it all out on my mom which course I gotta protect her when he goes into insane mode like he does. Meanwhile my mother tries to make it seem like everything's rainbows and lollipops so yeah. The only reason I'm still in that awful house is to protect her cuz without me there's no one....What about you?" I asked not expecting anything like my story about how her family was perfect and rich.

"Well my family's okay if you can call it that. My dad died about 3 years back the first year was hardest cuz we were close but as time went by it slowly go easier. My mom has us move around for her work cuz they move her so that parts hard to deal with but there's nothing I can do so oh well. So now its my mom, me and my brothers." She stated.

"Oh yeah and my dad was wasted when I was born which is why my names messed up..."

"What? Cole Stone isn't a messed up name" she said confused

"yeah cuz its not that its um my middle name"

"Oh come on I'm sure it isn't THAT bad"

"Cole Petunia Stone..."

Next thing I know she started laughing. She was laughing so hard she went red in the face and was holding her stomach. One minute she was laughing her ass off and the next she was in the pool and I was laughing MY ass off. "I CAN NOT believe you fell in the pool!" I choked out. And karma's a bitch cuz then I was in the pool too and we both looked at each other then we BOTH started laughing our asses off. "Well that happened" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Yeah" she said as we were now staring in each others eyes. I smiled and kissed her forehead then laid my chin on her head. I then lifted her chin and just barely brushed my lips to hers then smirked "shall we go back inside princess?". She nodded and got out, she never said a word but I could tell she was annoyed I hadn't kissed her like I made it look. We both went inside and dried off and put on dry clothes since I brought a bag there. We then sipped some mint hot cocoa and ate some popcorn. We later brushed our teeth laid down on her bed. "Princess?"

"Yeah Cole"

I leaned over and kissed her full on the lips then turned so my back was facing her.

"Goodnight"

"Good night Cole" Then I felt her turn around and our backs touch.

The next morning I decided to be a good boyfriend...or bet maker? Whatever you want to call it. I went downstairs and made bacon eggs and toast for a change. When she came down I was sitting eating a bowl of cereal. I saw her put another plate and fork down along with two glasses. She poured OJ in both cups then split her breakfast I made in half and put it in front of me. "Thanks" I said and we ate in scilence.

"It's monday ugh" I heard her groan, we both cleaned up then went and got ready for school. I put on a dark green t shirt and some jeans while she was wearing her maroon 5 hoodie, ripped jeans and a green beanie. "Hey were matching, did you plan this?" she asked jokingly and we grabbed a water and granola bar each and walked to school. "So today at lunch I'm sitting with you right babe?" I asked. "Yeah um about that my friends can be a little...uh weird I guess you could say" she said nervously. I chuckled and whispered in her ear "don't worry babe their your friends, I'll love them" I smiled kissing her forehead "I'll see you at lunch em" then walked to my first class, while she went to her locker.

So turns out yeah Emma was right her friends ARE weird. I was sitting next to Emma. Ashen or ashferd? Or whatever the fuck you wanna call him was sitting on the other side of Emma. Me not liking this caused me to snake my arm around her waist. I was watching Max and Star bickering back and forth I groaned "you guys sound like an old married couple"

"a couple?!" they both asked wide eyes and red in the face then it went awkwardly silent. I looked at Emma and she smiled knowingly then whispered that she would explain later and I nodded. Emma got up and went to throw her trash away, I glared at what's his face ashley? "What?" he asked. "Nothing I'm just sitting here waiting for the girl I'm gonna make fall in love with me to come back".
He laughed with water in his mouth so it went everywhere "yeah right dude your just a phase" I cleaned up the water and she came back.

hey everyone sorry i didnt update last weekend ive been sick for over a week but am slowly recovering talk about a sucky start to the summer tho at least b-days on the way :) sorry guys love u all wattpads first for me <3 #summer #wattpadforever hope your all having a great summer
vote + comment = vomment! share with your friends!