Hello Again

My apologies for being so random and spaced out with updates. As you all may know, I have a very busy schedule with dance, church, and school; not to mention my chores at home. My Casting for Beauty and the Beast was as Mrs. Potts and it was very simple choreography that my teach purposely made easy to really show off what I was good at and make it easy for me to focus on the hard stuff in Serenade. Over the summer I took classes and was a part of our end of the summer show. We did pieces from Flames of Paris. The piece I was in was the trio, and if you watch a video I am the role of the last girl to come on stage. It was quite puffy, but went extremely well and I was very pleased with it. This year, my artistry and overall dancing has been making leaps of a difference. I am more confident and have better control and skill now. I am receiving more prominent roles this year and am very pleased to see my hard work paying off. We're doing Alice in Wonderland for our spring performance this year. I have been cast as a Tweedle in one show, and March Hair in the other. I am also Ballet Mistress for the hedgehogs and an understudy for Mad Hatter. We did a few minor performances of parts from the Nutcracker with our own choreography. I was Chinese for one show and Doll for the other. Doll was quite enjoyable and I especially loved the big red bow I had to wear. It just completed the look. As always, I love hearing back from y'all so feel free to message me, comment, or whatever you'd like to do. Thanks!

-Colleen