Chapter 2: Upsidedown

Wills pov:
"Stuck?" I answered back "where are we exactly? W-who are you?" I heard movement in some dead bushes.
"Hide" she said to me a bit quiet. She lead me to castle byers. My hangout. But it appered different as everything else did in this place. It was all slimy but still a good hiding spot. When we entered we were quite. I began to become very frightened.
We were quite for a while until the girl next to me sighed. "Are we safe?" I ask quietly with a shaking voice. "No" she answered staring at the ground. Chills went up my back. It was bad enough that it was already cold and hard to breath in this horrible place. I look over to the sheet covering the doorway of the shelter as it blew softly in a way.
The girl that was sitting next to me was shivering a bit and looked like she hasn't slept in days. "D-do you know where we are " I asked the girl. "Bad place " she replied.
"Are you cold?" She nodded as he wrapped his arm around her. He didnt know what to do as to comfort a girl. He ended up blushing. A lot. He could feel it. Red hot on his face as he sighed. This place, its nothing hes ever seen before. Its the opposite of the world. The upsidedown.

I was still scared. Where was mom? Where was Jonathan? Where was my friends?

(248 word noice. But anyway hope you have a fantastic day.)