Chapter 3: Lights Out

009's pov:
Sitting here. In this hang out. We were here. I didn't know who this person was but it was nice having company.
Sad though. We can stay here for long.
The monster is coming.

~a couple days later~
Will is his name. And we'll figure a way out of here. I will make sure he is safe.
"Nine?" He whispered to me. His name for me.
I look over to him awaiting the answer. "I think i jave an idea " we've moved back and forth to the house and 'castle byers' for safety.
I follow him into the house looking out for the monster. I notice something that wasn't there before. A group of lights on the ground plugged into the wall. White lights.
I hear someone else talking. To will. "Mom.." he says. "Someone you know?" I ask as he nods back. I keep a look out as he talks to his mom. When they were getting deep into there conversation of questions and answers i heard somthing moving close. I started getting really scared as the noise became louder. I get will. "RUN." I say to him. I can tell he doesn't want to go but we go and hide. I hear the mutiple questions coming from his mom.
No answers.
I lead him to a room where there was a hiding spot. Under a desk with a chair in front. We were both cold and shaking as we were hunched together. We look at each other as we hear loud thumping footsteps through the hallway.
.Lights off.

(Hey guys. Ive seen you guys vote my story. I thank you for that. ♡♡♡
Sorry if i dont update that much. I dont write stories that much so writing this is a bit difficult but anywaysi hope you like the book)