Chapter 6: memories untold

Nine's pov:

flashback. a memory took place in my mind after my eyes shut. the memory of when i was taken away.

i was five, maybe six. Just in kindergarden watching the other kids play. i sat in a sandbox. crying. nothing and no one to playwith. i sat with my head hanged low with tears running down my cheeks. untill this boy came up to me looking worried, with his tonka truck in hand. he knelt down next to me and handed me the truck. my tears stopped as I looked up at him. He smiled at me as I smiled back. he got up and went to his mom who watched the whole thing. she gave a faint smile at me.

I played with the truck when my parents came and picked me up. but instead of going home. we went to this strange building. It appeared like a hospital, but...different. "doctors" talked to my crying mom and dad. they put me in a play room with two other girls around my age. I sat in the corner with my truck waiting to get out of there.

they never came back for me...I just stayed in that room and people checked up on me and the other girls. stuck in the rainbow room.

every day, every year I was there they ran tests checking my health. A normal human. nothing special about me. on one particular day. 13 years old in good health. they came inside my room as the toy truck I held on to was next to me. they had me go into this room with this thing. "are you ready nine" I cant remember my real name. I look in front of me. a huge crack in the wall. it seems corrupted. Dead.

I step into the room with no hazmat suit. I cough a small bit. I hear this from behind me "now to see...can we survive in this place safely?..." I walk in this slimy, dead, looking place. I want to go back. I want my truck...it makes me feel safe. but I cant go back now. I...I

-

-

-

I wake up from this dream. castle byers is destroyed...and will is gone.

(phew I liked making that chapter. took forever. Its 1:32 in the morning but its worth it if it makes you guys happy. you needed to know where nine came from. well now you know. it brings more into the story now...anyway I hope you liked it and have a fabulous day luvs!)