Chapter 7: lost and found

"Will? WILL?!" She screamed at tge top of her lungs. She looked around the broken fort and got up to go outside. Cold tears dried on her face as she walked through the forest. "Where are you..." she said to herself. She heard light movement such as her own in the distance somewhere. As fast as she could. She fell into a bush to hide. But then it was something strange. It wasn't a monster walking. It was two people with bright flashlights and hazmat suits on. "Just breath..." one of them said. She stood up and decided to go in front of them. They stopped. "W-who are you?" A feminine voice asked her. She held her arm out showing a tatto saying 009 on it. They both were shocked when she showed them. "Nine?" A man's voice said. "W-well im joyce...and this is hopper....could you help up....please" nine swallowed the dirty messed up air as she nods to them slightly. "Have you seen a boy....about your height....he was wearing a plaid shirt and a vest...." joyce asks her. "Will...." she says quietly. "Wait do you know him? Have you seen him?" Hopper asks her as she nods. "Do you know where his is right now?" She shakes her head to the question. "Okay...okay...come with us..." joyce says she walked with them to a place she hasn't seen in this place yet.
    The library. Dark. Broken. A mess. With different dead bodies laying around. Nine examines eaxh and everone one of them until. There he was "will!" She screamed out as she ran to his body. He appered tired and pale when a flashlight was layed open him. The vines around him connected him keeping him down as it appered something was getting passed to him through his mouth. Hopper got the thing out of him first chance. Will fell as they caught him.
     CPR was now happening to will. It was so fatel hopper needed to put force into it as he worked.
   A flash appered in nine's head "just breath it will be okay..." a nurse. Nine was 10 years old. She was choking on air. The nurse was the only one helping her. No ine else came by. Just her.
     Back to reality. We thought we would lose him until will woke up. "Will!" Joyce hugged him tight. Nine ran over next to them. "Will?" She held his hand...until. she passed outnext to him. Sickness has finally caught over her.....

(Will they leave her there. Or will they save her to. Next time on when ever i write again. Anyways as usual i hope you like this book. Ine more chapter then its done folks. Or is it hmmmmmmm. Anyways thank you for your support it really helps me write these books. Love you guys!)