Chapter 8: Protected

Bright lights. "It'll be okay sweetie..." they say to me. You try to speak but nothing comes out. It grow dark.

   Will Pov: I wake up unsure of where i am. I look around and see my family. "He's up" mom says as they hurry to the bed side. "Mom!...Jonathan! " I say weakly as i smile.
"Yeah...its ne buddy" jonathan says. I look to his hand wrapped in gauze. "A-Are you okay?"
"Oh this? Its nothing. " he smiles at me. "Your worried about me?" He laughs and reaches for something from his pocket. "I made you a new mixtape." He hands it to me as I smile weakly at him.

Nines pov: My eyes open slow...its dim. There is a curtin next to me. This place...its different. Not corrupted or messed up...home? Im cleaned up. In a hospital gown. Two people sit in front of me. One i dont reconize..the other.."mom?" She runs to my side with tears streaming down her face, holding my hand. "Im here...Im here now." She says to me. I couldn't sa much but i managed to get out. "I missed you..."
    "Wheres will...." i say to her. "Who?" She says confused. Someone in the other side of the curtin heard me. A boy about my age pulled the curtin back. He had black hair and brown eyes. I looked passed him and saw him. "Will..." he looked back to me smiling slightly. "Were safe...." he says
-
-
-
-
       ~A month later~
   "(Y/N) are you coming for dinner?!" Mom yells to me. "Ill be there soon mom" i shout back. I stand in the bathroom looking at myself seeing that i still had the tired look from before. I started coughing and for a few seconds i was there again... back to reality i look to the sink. I coughed up blood. Am i protected?
-
-
-
The End

-
(Jk im gonna make a sequel to this book. Hope you enjoyed this first one though. Tell me what yiu thought! Love you guys!)

~Upsidedown~ (Will Byers X Reader )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें