Chapter 5: Sing a Song

we kept hiding. running. we managed to run. will kept trying to make contacted again. but when he did it was more terrifying.

will's pov:

"mom? mom? its like home.. but its so dark, its so dark and empty. and its cold" I shouted so she could hear me. A noise comes from my left, the monster. nine is pulling my arm to get out of there. as tears fill my eyes as I don't want to leave my mom she says, "I'm going to find you but right now I need you to hide. now RUN, RUN!" the wall closes up a few seconds after me and nine begin to run. I lead her back to castle byers for safety. every second it gets colder and colder as we stand still. we both end up sickly coughing from the air. The beast leaves as we end up laying down next to each other for what ever warmth we have left. she passes out from exhaustion as I lay some what awake. singing quietly.

"should I stay or should I go.....if I g-go there will be trouble....and if I stay it will be double...." I shiver along with the girl next to me. I hold her hand. "so you got to let me know...."

(cliffhanger? I dunno but any way thank you so much for voting and supporting my story. it means a lot. it may seem short but this book might be done soon. but don't worry...I got ideas for a second one. but anyway I hope you have a good day)