WARNING

WELCOME TO THE SECOND INSTALLMENT OF THE FREY SERIES

Please read everything before proceeding to the next page.

WARNING!

The story is RATED R and not appropriate for readers who are under 20 years of age. This contains sexual content (sex and nudity), foul language, violence, and trigger scenes (scenes that may trigger you emotionally and mentally). Reader discretion is advised.

Update (2020): Since a lot of things are happening now and we are very sensitive during these times, I need to put content and trigger warnings in my stories. Do not proceed at all costs if you are not ready for this. Read at your own risk.

NOTE:

I highly suggest reading Curse Series and Strings and Chains (the first installment of the Frey series) first before you proceed here as this story contains cameos of the characters from the said series. This is to avoid spoilers if you plan to read my other works. This is only if you are planning to read it, but if not, you can definitely read this without reading my other stories.

The Frey Series

#1 - Strings and Chains (Completed)

#2 - Blood Slaves (Ongoing)

Enjoy the story and thank you so much!

***

#BloodSlaves

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are just all works of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or in any means - by electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise - without the author's permission. Do not plagiarize and please do inform me if you've seen my stories outside Wattpad.

Credits:

Thank you so much  MasterPhoebe for the illustrated cover and graphic at the top! I love you so so much! You're one of the reasons why I do not give up on writing. Thank you!

***

Started: December 20, 2017

Finished: -- / -- /--

All rights reserved. (LC / imakemyowndestiny)