14. Apart For Now

BLOOD SLAVES

CHAPTER 14 –  APART FOR NOW

One week had passed and both couldn't stay away from each other. Every night they would taste and feel each other's bodies. Walang araw na hindi huminto si Alexander sa pagtikim at paglalaro sa katawan ni Andi. And Andi would receive sweet kisses and hot thrusts to quench Alexander's and her insatiable lust. He was never aggressive or rough in bed. He was very gentle. Alexander used his time to explore Andi's body, learning where her sensitive spots. He made sure that Andi would feel comfortable, satisfied, and begging for more.

There were some mornings that Alexander couldn't help himself but to touch Andi again, but he also made sure that he would bond with her not just in bed. He would always talk to her, introduce new things to her, and if something sparks Andi's interest, he patiently taught her.

He couldn't believe that he was capable of doing this.

Right now, as he looked at Andi sleeping beside him, he couldn't believe that these were all happening. Sinong mag-aakala na babalik siya sa ganito? There was a lovely woman in his bed, touched him without any fear, and accepted his kisses.

Hinawi niya ang buhok nito at inipit sa tainga ng dalaga. Andi sleepily opened her eyes for a bit and went closer to Alexander to feel his warmth and presence. Alexander could only smile as he carefully kissed her head.

Andi had been comfortable with him ever since that night. She was slowly breaking the walls she built and let Alexander embrace her. That, at least, what Alexander felt for the past week. She was happy. She was smiling. She was interested to try new things. She found something she was good at.

She looked lively.

Naantala ang pagpapahinga ni Alexander nang mag-ring ang kanyang telepono. Dahan-dahan siyang humiwalay sa dalaga at tumayo. Kinuha niya ang kanyang cellphone at lumabas ng kuwarto. Nang makita niya kung sino ang tumawag ay napabuntong-hininga na lamang si Alexander. Agad siyang dumiretso sa kanyang opisina habang kausap ang isa sa kanyang mga kapatid.

"What do you need?"

"Master wants you to do something," Raiden answered on the other line.

"What is it?"

"She wants you to eradicate Tan as soon as possible," wika nito.

"That's what I am doing," kalmadong sagot ni Alexander.

"Do you want me to say the exact words she said? You're too f-cking slow."

Alexander clicked his tongue. He couldn't say anything about that. His master was right. He was way too relaxed with this task.

"And of course, she heard about your woman too."

Alaxander then sighed. "Are you calling just for this?"

"No, of course not."

"What is it?"

"I'll be gone for a while. I need to finish a couple of tasks in Europe. So, Maru will be alone here."

"So?"

"You'll be gone for some time too. Can you let Maru stay there for a while with your woman?"

"Raiden, are you dumb or what?"

"Am I, really? She will be alone there. Just by herself. Is that okay with you?"

Raiden has a point, he knew. If Lauren was getting impatient already, he needed to finish his task as soon as he can.