13. Chess Piece (X)

WARNING: AGAIN IF YOU SEE X IN EVERY CHAPTER IT MEANS IT HAS SEXUAL CONTENT. R-18. RATED SPG. KIDS, ALIS. NOT OPEN MINDED, ALIS. THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

***

BLOOD SLAVES

CHAPTER 13 – CHESS PIECE (X)

Alexander was everything she could ask for. He was her safe haven. Her home that she was longing for. Was it possible to feel an immense emotion for one person? Was loving a person could this be great? She never believed in love before for she never experienced it. No one gave that love for her nor she expected someone, a vampire to be precise, would love her. This was the last thing she would wish, yet heavens might actually roll their dice and this was the start.

This was when her life would begin.

"Mmm..." She moaned while she slept as she felt someone's breath on her neck. Then she felt his soft lips and winced when he sucked her smooth skin on her neck. Dumilat siya at nakitang yakap-yakap siya ni Alexander habang busy ito sa paghalik at pag-iwan ng hickeys sa kanyang leeg.

"Alexander..." Tinawag niya ang binata.

Umakyat ang halik nito patungo sa kanyang labi. Muli ay halos hindi makahinga si Andi sa nakakalunod nitong mga halik.

"Good morning," bati nito at ngumiti.

Napangiti si Andi nang makita ang binata. Yumakap siya rito at isinuksok ang kanyang ulo sa dibdib ng binata. She stayed like that for a while until she took a glance on his neck. Hinawakan niya ang leeg ng binata at humalik doon.

Inalalayan ni Alexander ang ulo ng dalaga at natawa ng mahina.

Andi kissed and sucked his skin like what he did to her earlier. She didn't only leave one but three kiss marks. Nang matapos si Andi ay tumingin siya sa binata. She licked her lips at humalik sa labi nito. Alexander couldn't stop smiling as he received sweet and passionate kisses from Andi. He was loving this; Andi taking the lead.

He didn't stop until Andi would stop to breathe. He would give her a minute and would kiss her again. Andi laughed when she realized something.

"Ganito na lang ba gagawin natin buong magdamag?"

"I don't mind. Do you have other suggestions, Andi? I'm open to new ideas," he whispered.

Umupo si Andi at tumingin sa nakahigang binata. "Wala ka bang gagawin ngayong araw?" tanong ni Andi.

Umiling si Alexander. "This is the first time I feel lazy to work. I'll give my time to you and spend it with you."

Ändi bit her lip as she was having second thoughts whether she would suggest it to Alexander.

"Maglaro tayo," wika nito.

"Sa kama? Sure."

"Hindi. I mean, chess. Can we play chess?"

Ngumiti si Alexander saka ito umupo. "Tara," pag-aaya nito.

Tumayo ang dalawa at nagtungo sa garden. Isang empleyado ang nagdalaga ng chess board at inilapag ito sa lamesa. Binuksan nito ang chess board at inayos ang chess pieces. Black for Alexander and white for Andi.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Coffee," mabilis na sagot ni Andi.

Alexander told the employee to prepare a coffee for both of them. Nang makaalis ang empleyado ay nagsimula na ang dalawa sa paglalaro. Andi made the first move. She moved her E5 pawn and placed it two steps forward. Alexander did the same. Andi moved her right knight and Alexander did the same. She then moved her white bishop four steps forward. He moved his A1 pawn one step forward to get the white bishop. Andi then moved it backward, two steps ahead from the A1 pawn. Alexander then moved his left knight.