CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 2)

Warning: Mature Content in this Chapter – You have been warned!

PHANA'S POV

Watching him take me into him small mouth ratchets up my desire for him. Right now, I need him more than I need air to breathe. I need to touch him, to feel him, to taste him.

Grabbing his arms, I pull him up flush against my chest, then push him down onto the bed. I follow him down, shifting our bodies, so he's cradling me between his legs. Our shafts rub against each other with each small movement we make, and I feel like I'm going to explode. I kiss him, sucking his plush lips into my mouth, before moving unhurriedly down his body.

His skin is so soft and white. My marks from earlier stand out startlingly against it, as a line of purple bruises drifting down his neck and shoulder. My lips follow that well laid path to its end, then extend it downward past his collar bone to his chest, until my mouth brushes against his small pink nipple. I suck and nibble it until it's a small hard pebble, then switch my tongue's attention to the other one, leaving this one to my fingers to pinch and fondle.

Continuing my exploration, I plant a kiss on his bellybutton, then follow his love trail as it leads me exactly where I want to go. When his boxers frustratingly block my downward path, I remove them and toss them to the floor.

I pause to enjoy the beautiful view laid out before me of Yo naked and squirming on the bed. His eyes are tightly shut with his bottom lip trapped and abused by his teeth. His hands are grasping at me frantically, touching and petting any part of me he can reach, and his quiet whimpers and moans are melting my insides, while making my cock feel hard as a rock.

Leaning in, I lick around the sensitive crown of his cock before dipping my tongue into the slit to taste the fluid he is leaking. Damn he tastes good, sweet and salty mixed! I enjoy feeling the shivers running through his body as my tongue drifts down from his crown to his base and back up again.

Wrapping my hand around his shaft, I take him into my mouth and apply a little suction, swirling my tongue around his tip, before I swallow his length, taking him fully into my mouth. I plunge my head up and down his shaft quickly, and a strangled cry escapes him as his hips shift upwards seeking more of the pleasure I'm offering him. He pushes himself deeper down my throat, but I don't pull back, I love knowing he's losing control because of me.

Leaving my hand to stroke along his length, I climb to my knees. I shift his legs further apart and bend his knees, as I reach for the bottle on the bedside table. Pouring some lube onto my fingers, I rub them together, warming the liquid a little, before lowering my fingers to his entrance. He jumps a little when I touch him, and I give him a moment to calm before I start again.

I circle his rose bud, spreading the lube, and as he relaxes, I slip the tip of one finger inside him slowly, but stop moving when his body tenses. To distract him, I lean over and lick the drop of pre-cum that's beaded up on his slit, before sucking his crown into my mouth. He gasps as his body shudders, and his muscles tighten around my finger before relaxing once more. My finger slips in the rest of the way and I slide in and out of him gradually, getting him used to the motion.

I can't take me eyes off him as I slip a second finger inside. Curving my fingers inside him, I search for the bundle of nerves that I know will make him see stars, and when his hands grip tightly to the bedsheets and his back arches form the bed as he yells my name, I know I've found it. I alternate between scissoring him and brushing against his prostate going as slowly as I can to loosen his, but I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Slipping in a third finger, I let him adjust to the size until he can accept it smoothly, but now, he's finally ready. I grab the lube again and completely coat my hard member.