1.

Your POV

    "You guys really think this is a good idea?" I ask the group during our meeting.

    "Yes, it's the only way he can prove himself to show he can be better." Said Tony looking over at you.

    "Who's going to babysit him?" Asked Natasha looking around.

    "I think Lady (Y/N) should do it." Said Thor smiling.

    "Me?! Why me?" I ask.

    "You are most like him." Said Tony.

    "But I haven't killed anyone or tried to take over." I say in defense.

    "Your personality's are very similar, and you're guys powers are similar too." Said Steve finally saying something.

    "Fine I'll be the one to watch him." I say sighing.

    "It's settled then. Let's go let him out." Said Thor smiling.

    I just had to be like Loki. Yes, both me and him can do illusions, and teleport. But I'm not a frost giant, or from Jotun. Let's hope this all goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Brother!" Said Thor walking in.

   "You aren't my brother." Said Loki not looking up till he notices you.

   "Why hello, who is this?" Said Loki with sarcasm in his voice.

   "(Y/N), I'm stuck with you." I say crossing my arms.

    "She's got some sass." Said Loki smirking.

    "You get to finally come our brother." Said Thor opening his cell.

   "I'm not your brother, never have been never will be." Said Loki harshly.

    "I'll bring him up in a bit." I say to Thor.

    "You sure?" Thor Asks.

     "I'm sure." I say smiling.

    Now, time to test some powers.

     "Okay, rule one, you listen to me and everyone else, and you will always be with me unless I give you to someone else. Rule two, disobey in anyways. You come back here for the rest of your life. Any questions?" I say to him waiting for him to respond.

    "Why did they stick you with me? You look mortal." Said Loki looking you up and down.

    "Actually I'm not, I'm immortal. Cut me." I say handing him a knife.

    "I'm not going to cut you." Said Loki not taking the knife.

    "Just cut my arm." I say as he takes the knife.

    Loki cuts your arm and watches it fix itself.

    "See, immortal." I say smiling making him follow me upstairs to the team.

    "Did you want to be with me, or were you stuck with me?" Asked Loki with his arm crossed as we went up the elevator.

    "Well. I got stuck with you. But this I'll be fun. I'm not like everyone else." I say walking out of the elevator.

   "Follow me, I'll show you your room. It's next to mine." I say opening his door.

    "Is that me?" He asked pointing at the painting on the wall.

    "Yeah actually. It's in everyone's room. I painted them." I say.

   "So I'm in every room?" Said Loki.