8.

Your POV

   "You're finally back down here." Said Loki standing against the wall next to the door.

   "Yeah. Tony and I were having fun and we worked later then he had planned." I say yawning.

   "You seem tired." Said Loki slipping in bed next to me.

   "Yeah. I am tired." I say snuggling up against him.

"You should sleep then." He says pulling the covers over you guys.

"And I will." I say slowly falling asleep.

   Loki's POV

   She seems to have a lot of fun with Tony. She seems. Different. When around him. She acts normal around me. But more, flirty I guess around him. Maybe that's because he hits on her. But I know she loves me. I can see it in her eyes.

   Gets up to go to the kitchen.

   "What were you doing in (Y/N)'s room?" Asked Tony as I walked out.

   "I had to ask her a question." I say looking at him as I walk into the kitchen.

   "What was the question?" He asks looking at me.

   "Why do you care?" I snap.

   "Was just wondering. Calm down reindeer games." Said Tony raising his arms.

   "And why do you call me that?" I snap at
Him.

   "It's just a nickname. Is something wrong?" Asked Tony raising an eyebrow.

   "Nothing is wrong. I'm going to bed." I snap walking into my room. But then teleporting to (y/N)s room.

Why is he so protective of her! She can protect herself. I know she can. And she's safe with me! I wouldn't hurt her! I love her to much.

I slip back into bed with her and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You look at the clock and see it's 8am.

I'm so tired. Luckily today it's an off day so I can just chill. Hopefully Fury doesn't send me on a mission.

   "Hey darling." Said Loki as he woke up.

   "I see you fell asleep in my bed." I say looking at him.

   "That I did." He says smiling.

   "I could hear Tony questioning you last night." I say looking at him.

   "Were we that loud?" He asks looking back at me.

   "You weren't loud. I could just hear it cause I couldn't feel your warmth anymore. Then I heard your guys voices." I say looking at him as I get up.

   "He won't let me be. He knows there's something between us. But won't drop it." He says looking up at the ceiling while he lays back down.

   "It's Tony. He's like a father to me. I'm like his daughter. And he's going to protect me at all costs."

   "I know, but can't he just lay off. Just for a little bit?" He asks.

   "Doubt it. I'm going to go eat some breakfast." I say walking out.

   "Morning Lady (Y/N)." Said Thor happily as he opened a box of pop tarts.

   "Morning Thor. Hey Banner." I say noticing him in the kitchen too.

   "Morning (Y/N)." Bruce says happily.

   "What are you doing here?" I Ask as a take a pop tart from Thor.

   "I've been working on somethings in the lab with Tony. So I decided to stay here till things are finished." He Said standing in the kitchen.

   "Okay." I say taking a bite into my pop tart.

   "How is my brother?" Asked Thor looking at me.

   "He's fine." I say throwing away all he pop tart wrappers.

  "That's wonderful." Said Thor smiling.

   "You smile a lot Thor." I say looking at him.

   "Yes. I do." He says still smiling as I laugh.

   "Morning brother." Thor says as Loki wonders into the kitchen.

   "How many times do I have to tell you. I'm not your brother." Loki snapped as he walked up to me.

   "Good you're awake." Said Tony walking into the kitchen where you are all standing.

"What's yo Tony?" I ask as I take one more pop tart from Thor.

"Come with me." He Said as he walked off.

"What did you do Lady (Y/N)?" Asked Thor as you walked off.

"Nothing that I know of." I say as I catch up to Tony.

I wonder what Tony wants. It's not like I've done anything, or done anything with anyone.

   "What's up Tony?" I say running up to him.

   "I need to know. Do you like Loki?" He says looking at me.

   "What if I do?" I say a bit scared.

   "I just need to know." He says as I see he looks broken inside.

   "I do. Me and him are together. Are you okay though? Something is wrong with you." I say to him.

   "Nothing is wrong." He says as I can tell he's breaking down.

   "Come here." I say taking him into a hug.

   "Everything will be okay Tony. He loves me truly. I've known him for a long time. Longer then any of you know. I will be okay. I still love you too Tony. I will always be here." I say still hugging him.

   "I know all about your life. I've known. I know about Asgard, and I don't want you getting hurt again. It breaks me to see you hurt ever." Said Tony breaking away from the hug.

   "Loki won't hurt me. He never has and never will. I helped him through a lot while I'm Asgard, and he has helped me now. Everything will be okay, I promise Tony." I say smiling while looking at him.

   "If He hurts you in anyway. He's dead." Said Tony looking back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "I saw it coming." Said Natasha taking a drink.

   "I'm so happy for you two." Said Thor smiling.

   "I'm happy for you (Y/N)" Said Steve smiling.

   "I'm happy you all are happy for me." I say smiling.

   "You better treat her well." Said Tony still with that look of him broken inside.

   "I will take care of her Stark. Calm down. I know as much about her as you." Said Loki looking at him.

   "They'll be fine Tony." Said Natasha to him.

Words 1003