7.

Your POV

   "Damn computer!" Tony yelled angrily.

   "Tony?" I say walking into his office.

   "Oh hey Princess." He says smiling.

   "What's wrong?" I Ask walking up closer to him.

   "Damn computer froze up." He says looking like he might throw it across the room.

   "Stand up." I say looking at him.

   "Why?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

   "Just stand up." I say looking at him.

   As he stands up you bring him into a hug.

   "Always makes me feel better when you do this. So I'm returning the favor to you." I say smiling.

   "Thank you." He says smiling.

"Ready to work today?" I Ask looking at him as we let go of the hug.

"Yeah. First. Why are you wearing that? Second. Where's your supplies?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Cause when I woke up. I came up here to see you. Throw you off? And my supplies are in my room. I forgot to grab them in my way up." I say looking at him.

"N-no. I-i was curious why you were in short shorts, that's all." Said Tony nervously.

"Ima go get my supplies. I'll be back." I say smiling walking off to the elevator.

Tony is definitely checking me out. And that wasn't the plan. Or any plan. There wasn't even a plan. Ugh. I just hope this didn't spark anything. I'm with Loki. Even if nobody knows that.

"What are you doing back down here?" Asked Loki looking you up and down.

"Hey. I forgot my supplies. And have to hang before Tony dies over what I'm wearing." I say walking into my room, Loki following behind.

"Okay. What time do you think you'll be done working with him today?" Asked Loki turning around while you change. (You May be together. But you guys aren't ready for that yet ;))

"I'm not sure. Could be anytime I guess. I can keep you updated on how things are going." I say grabbing my supplies and walking out.

This should be better for Tony. I'm now wearing a dark green hoodie with some skinny jeans.

"I love you." Mouthed Loki while you were in the elevator.

"I love you too." I mouth back as the elevator doors close.

He makes me so happy. I hope I don't screw anything up. I know he cares about me a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good. You changed." Said Tony smiling.

"Knew you would say that. I'm just surprised you aren't helping me with this." I say holding up my supplies.

"I don't take anything handed to me." He says following you over to his desk.

"You may want to help sometime or I won't help you with designing and building." I say sitting down in his chair.

"That's my chair." He says looking at me.

"And." I say looking at him.

"I'll just go get another chair." He says going off into a another part of the office to get another office chair.

"So, what do we have today?" He asks as you open to a certain page.

"I made a new suit design. It's similar to your other one. That failed. But I made new adjustments for it. So that half of it won't just break on you." I say hanging him the book.

"I see you changed some equations and such for the suit." He says looking over all the new techniques and such.

"Yeah. These will make the suit lighter, but stronger. Now. Let's start building a new suit." I say smiling.

"Let's hope this is all correct. Don't need to get more stitches." He says pointing to the one on his arm.

"Not my fault the suit malfunctioned. You built that one. I just helped out when needed." I say looking at him.

"Let's just start building this new suit." He says sighing.

It's not my fault that last one went wrong. I just made the design. He built that one cause I had to leave for a mission.

"What colors are we doing this suit?" Asked Tony noticing you didn't color this suit.

"That's the thing. I couldn't decide on what color choices. I was thinking Metallic silver and a little bit of gold on the helmet. Or a deep red with some metallic silver." I say showing him the color combinations.

"Let's go with... the metallic silver and the bit of gold on the mask." He says pulling out needed materials to start creating the new suit.

"This is going to be fun." I say smiling pulling up the sleeves of my hoodie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tony. It's 2 am. I'm getting tired." I say yawning.

"Me too. We can finish this up another day." He says stretching.

"Hop on my back." He says standing in front of you.

"Why?" I Ask looking at him.

"I'll care you to bed. I worked you longer then I planned to. Just hop on my back." He says getting down so you can jump up.

"Let's just hope I don't fall asleep in your back." I say yawning.

"If you do. I don't know how I'll get you off my back." He says walking towards the elevator.

   "I'll try to stay awake till you put me to bed." I say as we go down the elevator.

   Why is he giving me a piggy back ride. I know he said cause he worked me longer then he planned. But I wouldn't think he would do this.

   "You guys are still up?" Asked Steve looking at you guys.

   "Tony here worked me longer then he planned." I say yawning.

   "So I'm carrying her to bed." He says smiling to Steve.

   "Okay then. Night guys." Said Steve as he walked off.

   "Night Steve." Me and Tony say at the same time.

   "Well. Here we are." Said Tony setting you on the bed.

   "Thanks Tony." I say smiling.

   "You're welcome Princess." Tony said smiling as he walked out turning off the light.

   He makes me happy. I'm glad to have him. But I will always love Loki.

1001 words