5.

Your POV

"Pizza was good." I say swinging my keys on my finger.

"Yeah." Said Loki following you out to the car with the extra pizzas.

"What happened to taking the pizza back to the tower?" Asked Loki opening the car door.

"I got hungry. Could tell you were too. Since you've been here. You haven't eaten much." I say getting into the car and starting it.

"Just never want to." Said Loki buckling.

"You have to eat. I don't need you having anything wrong with you." I say looking at him before driving back towards the tower.

"Yeah. Like you need me." Said Loki looking out his window.

"Loki. I do. You make me feel better. Yes. You may think that Tony and everyone else is who I need. But I need you. It crushed me when they kicked me out of Asgard cause that made me think I'd never see you again. You complete me Loki." I say driving back to the tower.

You're phone rings so you connect it to your cars Bluetooth.

"You're on speaker." I say answering.

"Where'd you guys go?" Asked Tony a little concerned.

"Chill out Tony. We went out for Pizza. We're coming back now." I say pulling up to the tower.

"We're here now." I say putting the phone up to my ear and walking into he tower.

"You have Loki?" He Asks.

"Yes. Now I'm inside. Bye." I say ending the call.

"Wow. He acts like you're his daughter." Said Loki laughing a bit.

"Yeah. But he's the first person to treat me like that. As you know. My parents gave me up." I say looking at him and noticing Tony.

"Here." Said Loki handing Tony the pizzas and walks into the living room and sits down on the couch.

"What's wrong with him?" Asked Tony setting the pizzas down and taking a slice.

"He's fine." I say looking at Tony.

"And you don't have to worry about me so much." I say looking at him.

"It's my job to worry." He says smiling.

"Tony. I'm an adult. Im okay." I say putting my hand in his shoulder.

"I know you are." He says sighing.

"We're going to watch a movie. Want to watch with us?" I ask Tony walking into the living room.

"Sure. What are we going to watch?" Asked Tony sitting down next to you, while you say next to Loki.

"I was thinking about watching a scary movie." I say.

"It will be so scary." Said Loki sarcastically crossing his arms.

"Usually are to me." I say.

"Why watch them?" Asked Tony grabbing a blanket.

"Cause I like watching them." I say stealing some of his blanket.

"Let's just get this over with." Said Loki sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's POV

"That was a good movie." I say standing up and stretching noticing (Y/N) and Loki are asleep in each other.

I don't want her to get hurt. I know about her and Asgard. She doesn't think I know, but I do know. And I don't think any different of her. I just wish she would tell me. She says she loves and trusts me. But how can I be sure.