Prologue - Bully

"Hey! Where do you think you are going?" Kim Taehyung, a tall and handsome guy, smirked at the small boy that he had grabbed by the collar and showed up against the lookers.

The boy against the lookers had enough of the way he was treated by the taller guy. "Away from you!" The thin boy, named Jeon Jungkook, said as he squirmed and tried to get away from the older boy. However, he was to weak to get away from the bully.

Taehyung, the bully, laughed at the shorter guy who though he could say anything back him. "Cute. You think you can talk back to me? How adorable. This is the reason why you are so unpopular." His smile faded as he held Jungkook higher up from the ground and slammed him harder against the lockers.

Jungkook gasped as his breath got slammed out of him, tears pilled up at the corners of his eyes as the pain hit him hard at his back. His vision was blurry because of the tears and the fact that his glasses was destroyed a few minutes back by one of Kim Taehyungs friends, a shorter guy with a deadly glare.

"Hey! Let go of him!" Jungkooks only friend literally screamed and began to run to his friend. The tall and broad-shouldered man was shocked at the scene that was playing before him.

Taehyung let go of the boy, but not without whispering "Nerd" before he walked away.

Seokjin ran to the weak boy and sat down on his knees as he checked the boy that sat on the floor with his back against the lookers.

"Are you okay?!" Jin asked worriedly as he checked for any bruises. He found a small one near his skinny biceps and got annoyed at Taehyung. "I swear to God that son of a-!" Seokjin interrupted himself, remembering that he wasn't supposed to swear, it went against his standards for himself, he wanted to be a good role model for people.

"I'm fine Jin-Hyung." Jungkook told him as he raised himself up with a bit of help from Jin. "We should go to class. Remember, this is the last day of school, lets go. "

"Fine, but its not like your grades gets better Kookie." Jungkook's Hyung teased him and made the smaller boy blush.

"Shut up You arent that great yourself."

"Oh, but I am." The tall brunette winked at his shorter childhood friend, both laughed as they made their way to their separated classroom.

🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️

The day was finally over and Jungkook left the classroom, away from all the negative whispers about him, all going from loser, pussy, weakling, poor little shit and faggot.

He reached the outside of the gateway to the parking lot and saw Jin there, they had planed for weeks what was going to happen later this day.

"Ready my little friend?"

"I think so Jin-Hyung." Jungkook murmured to his friend as they both sat themselves in Seokjins car.

They drove to their special spot close to their houses. They had been neighbors ever since Jungkook was born and their families was family friends, so they had technically been friends their whole life (except the two years Jungkook wasnt born).

They got out of the car as they reached their destination. They walked toward the small little forest and to the small little stream that lead to a little pond. This place seemed so big to them when they were younger, but first now they realized how small it was, especially for Jin.

"I cant remember it was this small." Seokjin whispered.

"I think it does seem smaller, but not that much." Jungkook murmured to his tall friend.

"I think you understand later Anyway, lets talk!"

They both sat on the large rock, which they always did when they got there. They looked at the stream of water as time flew by. None of them said a word in two hours and the sun began to go down.

"Jungkook, will you be fine by yourself? I mean I live in the house right next to you, so it is quite easy to reach me, and college is just a fifteen-minute drive from high school. But Im still worried about you." Seokjin told Jungkook, tears almost dripping from his glossy eyes.

"I be fine Hyung, Besides I will start training this summer, and built muscles so I can beat those fuckers." Jungkook grinned at his friend, but Jin didnt return the smile, instead he grabbed him and rubbed his head hard.

"Didnt I tell you not to swear? Huh?" They both laughed and just enjoyed each others company. After a while it turned silent and they both just grasped the situation they had. Jin sighed as he let go of Jungkook. "I can't believe you have two more years to be in that awful place We need to think about something to help you. I cant always show up you know? I have college and I heard it is so difficult I just- OH MY GOD I CANT LEAVE YOU ALONE AND I WILL FAIL COLLEGE WHA-!" Jungkook held his hand over his Hyung's mouth to shut him up.

"I. Will. Be. Fine." Jungkook removed his hand from the plump mouth. "It is time I began to take care of myself Jin-Hyung. I just hope for a miracle to happen this summer." Jungkooks eyes shined with confidence and he smiled, Jin began to be less worried about his fragile friend. He returned the smile and their friendship grew stronger that day.