Chapter 1 - Unknown news

Jungkook woke up the next day at his best friends house, wondering where he was and panicked a second before he heard the handsome friend of his snore out extremely loud. The snore was loud enough to wake the one to cause it.

"Bahahaha! Jin! You're hilarious you know that?!" Jungkook almost screamed with his changing voice because of the puberty.

"Hey, I didn't give you permission to not call me Hyung." Seokjin said to Jungkook with no amusement in his voice.

"Sorry, sorry. Anyway, I should probably go back home since I have some stuff to do." Jungkook stretched on Jin's floor, raised himself up and grabbed his glasses on the nightstand.

"Huh? You have plans? You didn't tell me that. What kind of stuff is it?" Jin asked with a confused expression, he was a curious man and wanted to know what Jungkook was going to do.

"Well... You know I always get picked on, right? So, I decided t-."

"Hold on. You aren't planning some evil plan to murder Taehyung and his gang, are you?"

"What? No! I might want to do it, but I won't! I'm just going to start working out and get stronger hopefully, so I can defend myself."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me this earlier? I want to help you! You know I work out, so I can help you!" The younger smiled at his older friend for his kind offer.

"Maybe you can help me." Jungkook smiled. "I need to know what kind of workout I need to do to be stronger and look more threatening!" He smiled with his known bunny teethed smile, and Seokjin smiled at the excited boy.

"I will help you as best as I can, but I dont think it can help you. Youre too adorable." Jungkook hit him as the older laughed when he did that.

"Well, I need all the help I can get, please help me Jin-Hyung." Jungkook hugged the older now, and Seokjin tried to break free.

"Fine, fine, fine! Get off me. Here I write what you need to do today and come with more later." Seokjin found a paper and a pen in his drawer and began to write different workouts on it. "This workout is for the upper body now. I come with more workouts tomorrow for the rest of the week and explain to you why you have to do it the way I tell you." Jin handed Jungkook the paper with the workouts. "Now go and do what you have to do."

"Thank you Hyung!"

Jungkook grabbed his stuff and the paper and ran out of Seokjins house and toward his own. He was excited and wanted to start right away. He ran to his room, threw his belongings on his bed and went to his closet. He found his workout clothes he brought a few days ago and stripped his clothes off. He looked himself in the mirror and saw himself. He was quite short, the shortest in class, he was super skinny and had no muscles, he had huge front teeth and his nose was a bit to big for his face. He grabbed his workout clothes and put them on as fast as he could.

Jungkook grabbed Seokjins workout plan and looked at what kind of workout he was going to do.

20 jumping jacks.

10 seconds plank.

8 push-ups.

10 triceps dips.

5-minute jog.

Jungkook wondered if this was all he had to do. He had seen people on YouTube do quite a bit more than this, so he wondered why he had to just do this small workout.

He figured out why soon after he started. He was quite tired after he was finished with the jumping jacks, and when he did the plank he almost couldnt do it, and when he had to do the push-ups he thought he was going to die, and the triceps dips wasnt any better. He had to take a break before he could do anything else with his arms, he couldnt even lift them.

When he finally was somehow normal again he decided to take the 5-minute jog. He went out of the house, found his phone and took the time of how long he had to jog.

He began to jog, and it was quite okay for maybe thirty seconds, but then it went downhill from there. One minute in his little run his legs began to hurt a bit, two minutes in they hurt more, three minutes in they were on fire, four minutes in his breath began to go away, and after finally five minutes he was out of breath and his legs collapsed on the ground.

"Wha- Whata- What the fuck...?" He mumbled to himself when he finally caught a breath. "Th- This looks much easier on videos..." After five more minutes he raised himself up from the ground and slowly walked home with his already sore limps.

When he finally came to his house he went straight to his fridge and found himself a glass of soda. After that he went to the cabinet and found ramen he just had to put boiled water in. When he finished that he went to his room with his ramen and soda and just ate on his bed.

When he finished up his food he decided to do the homework he had to finish over the summer. He found his books and pencils and placed them on his desk in his blue average room. When he did that he decided to grab his TV-remote and switch on his TV just to have some background sound.

He did this for hours just to be done with the homework and to not have anything left to worry about for the rest of the break. It was getting quite late when he was almost finished with his school work.

"Today this evening a truck with important scientific material and tested animals crashed in- " Jungkook didn't listen to the news as he did his homework, he heard a bit, but it was to no interest for him, all he heard was that the crash happened close to his house. "- No animals or chemicals managed to escape from the truck and so it will not cause any danger in the neighborhood or places around it. Now to other news-". Jungkook shut the TV off and went to bed, not worrying about the news.

But the news didnt tell the whole truth. Yes, no animals or chemicals managed to escape from the truck, but they didnt mention a small little detail that was unclarified. An insect, a specific one had managed to break loose from the rest of its small companions that didnt survive to get smashed and that way making it impossible to see how many it was there. This insect was the most experimented on and strongest one. This insect with eight legs, a supernatural strength and intelligence decided to spin its way toward the closest forest it could find after the incident.