Fanfiction (one shot)

(They're older in this one shot)

Noah's p.o.v. :
"Bye No (Finn's nickname for Noah) I'll be back in a little.", is what I heard before me and Finn's house was filled with silence. I got bored and decided to go through my instagram comments. I stoped scrolling and saw one that caught my eye, 'you and Finn should read Foah fan fiction one day.', it said. That's not that bad of a idea, I thought to myself. So that's what I did.

~15 minutes later~

Finn's p.o.v. :
I had just got home from the store. I walked into the living room and I didn't find Noah in there, so I went to our bedroom. I saw him on his MacBook reading something. He looked really concentrated on it, so I lightly knocked on the open door. "Whatcha reading Schnappers?", I asked him. He quickly shut his computer and said, "U-uh n-nothing."
"Come on, you can show me.", I said. "Trust me, it's nothing.", he said.

Noah's p.o.v. :
I was so concentrated on the fanfic I was reading, I didn't even realize Finn was home. "Whatcha reading Schnappers?", he asked me. I quickly shut my MacBook. "U-uh n-nothing." I replied to him. "Come on, you can show me.", I said. "Trust me, it's nothing.", I said. "Ok, whatever you say. I'm gonna go make dinner.", he said.

(After dinner)

Finn's p.o.v. :
After we ate, me and Noah watched a movie. Pretty soon, Noah had fell asleep, and the movie was over. I gently moved him off my lap, careful not to wake him up. I was going to look and see, what Noah was reading earlier. I knew it was wrong to go through his stuff, but I was just curious. I walked into our bedroom, and grabbed his computer. I plopped myself on the bed, and signed into his computer. I saw something called Wattpad, I saw what I thought what was what he was reading earlier. I saw that it was fan fiction. I read some of it, it wasn't too bad.

(A hour later)

Noah's p.o.v. :
I woke up, immediately realizing that I wasn't in Finn's lap anymore. Oh God, What if he's looking through my stuff. He'll think I'm so weird. I thought. I speed walked to our bedroom, remembering that was the last place I had my computer.
There Finn was, on my computer, probably reading through all the fanfics I had on my computer.
He quickly realized I was right in the doorway of the bedroom, and he shut the computer. "I know. You probably think I'm weird. Don't you?", I said to him. "Why would I think you were weird?", he asked me. "Well, because-because I mean, it's fan fiction. Don't you think it's weird?", I said. "Why would I ever think you're weird? If anyone here is weird, it's me.", he told me, chuckling. He got off the bed, and walked to me. "I would never think such things about you.", he said. I looked up at him, giving him a shy smile. He then, kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. "Now, you wanna watch Riverdale?", he asked me. "Of course!", I said, jumping and smiling.

Author's note:
Wow, 540 words! I really liked how this turned out, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think. And remember, Stay Alive!
|-/