Skirts are the best kind of apologies

Finn's p.o.v:
Right now me and Noah were at the mall. We were in some store I didn't know the name of, and Noah was looking for the skirts. We were getting weird stares, but I didn't really care.       
"Ugh. I can't find the skirts!", Noah complained. "Well then let's go ask one of the workers, where they are.", I replied. We walked back to the front of the store. "Hey, me and my boyfriend are looking for the skirts. Could you show us where they are?", I asked. "Sure!", the friendly worker replied.
She walked us to the section where the skirts were. "If you need anything else, just come ask me.", she told us. "Thank you!", me and Noah replied.
After Noah tried on a couple of skirts, we payed for them and left. We went to the food court in the mall, and got something to eat.

Noah's p.o.v:
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back.", Finn told me. "Okay.", I replied.
A couple of minutes after Finn went to the bathroom, a boy who looked like he was around me and Finn's age walked up to me, he started to talk.
"Hey cutie, what's your name? Any why are you here alone.", the Stranger (Things) asked. "Um. First of all, don't call me that. And my name is Noah, and I'm not here alone. I'm with my boyfriend, he's in the bathroom.", I replied.
"Well if left you alone here, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind if I stole you for a second.", the Stranger went on. This dude is creepy. Then, someone else started talking. "Actually, I would mind.", It was Finn. I looked at Finn, who had a death glare, and was looking at the Stranger.
"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know he actually had a boyfriend.", the Stranger replied lied, then ran away. "Thanks you so much, Finn. He was starting to creep me out.", I said. "Whatever. Let's go.", Finn said, then threw away our trash. What was wrong with Finn?

~In the car~

3rd p.o.v:
While Finn and Noah were in the car, there was a awkward silence. Noah decided to stop it. He looked at Finn, who was only staring at the road, and he didn't look too happy.
"What's wrong Finn?", Noah asked, wanting to know what was wrong with his boyfriend. "What's wrong?! Oh maybe the fact, that my so called 'boyfriend' tried to cheat on me!", he snapped back. Noah whimpered. "I w-wasn't trying to cheat on you. That guy just came out of nowhere and started nowhere while you were gone.", Noah replied. Finn wasn't satisfied.
"I should have never let you start wearing those skirts in public. They make you act and look like a slut.", Finn said, harshly. This caused Noah's eyes to water.
The rest of the car ride was silent, and all Noah could think of, was what Finn had told him about his skirts.

~At Home~

(Still 3rd p.o.v)

When the two boys got home, Noah immediately went to their bedroom. He grabbed a pair of leggings, since he didn't have any full length pants beside that, and a old dark blue shirt. He went to the bathroom.
He fumbled with the end of the skirt he was wearing.
He looked at himself in the full length mirror. Did he really look like a slut in a skirt? Of course you do. Plus, boys aren't suppose to wear skirts, Noah. The voice in Noah's head told him.
He sighed, then changed into the leggings and blue shirt. Maybe this will change Finn's mind. Noah thought. He left the bathroom, then went downstairs where Finn was. Finn looked at him with a shocked expression.

~The next Day~

Finn's p.o.v:
What have I done?! I never should have said that to Noah. He isn't his usual self anymore. He asked to return his skirts yesterday, and he traded all them in for jeans.
The nice worker from the other day, who I found out her name was Emma, was as worried as me. "Is he okay?", She asked. "I don't think so. I think it's because of me.", I replied. "Why?", Emma asked. "I may have said something not too nice about his skirts yesterday.", I responded. "Oh.", she said. "There was a guy flirting with him while I was in the bathroom, and I came, and I blamed Noah for everything. It wasn't even his fault.", I said. "You should apologize to him.", she suggested. "That's a good idea. Thanks, Emma."I said.

~At Home~

Noah's p.o.v:
"Can I talk to you Noah?", Finn asked me. "Sure.", I answered. "Did you do this because of what I said?", he asked. "Maybe...", I trailed off. "I'm really sorry Noah, which is why I got you these.", he said, then pulled out two bags with sweaters and skirts in them. "Oh my gosh Finn! Are these those very expensive skirts and sweaters I've wanted for so long?!", I asked, I was very shocked. "Yes, I hope these make it up to you.", he replied. "Of course they do! I love you so much Finn, and thank you for the skirts.". I replied, happily.
"I'm sorry for saying that stuff, I was just jealous.", Finn told me. "It's fine, I shouldn't have replied to that creepy dude at the mall.", I replied.

Finn's p.o.v:
Noah excepted my apology! I was so happy. "I love you, Noah.", I told him. "I love you too.", he replied. He continued. "Skirts are the best kind of apologies."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, is it weird I was listening to 'Running in the 90s Vaporwave' while writing this? Oh well, love you guys!