Noah's skirt!

Random Vaporwave at the top 'cause why not?!

Finn's p.o.v:
We were on set, filming season 3. I was in my dressing room, when someone knocked on the door. It was Millie. "Hey Finn, what are you doing?", she asked. "Hey Millie, I'm just in my phone I'm bored.", I replied. "I have a idea.", she said.

~In Noah's trailer~

(Still Finn's p.o.v)

Millie's idea was to scare Noah, and I was hesitant about it at first, but she insisted it would be funny to do it. So I agreed.
We were currently in Noah's trailer, and we were hiding behind the couch. I hope we don't scare Noah too bad.
We heard the door to the trailer open, then we jumped out and screamed. Noah got super scared, and ended up spilling his smoothie on his skirt.

Noah's p.o.v:
I was walking to my trailer, and drinking my smoothie. I walked into the trailer, then Millie and Finn jumped out and started screaming. I got so scared, that I dropped my smoothie and ended up spilling it on my skirt.
"Oh my gosh! Millie, Finn why'd you do that?!", I asked, with a bit of anger in my voice. They now had guilty looks on their faces. It was my favorite skirt, not to mention, my most expensive one. This was also the last thing my mom gave me before she passed away last year, now it has a green stain on it! "Could you guys clean this up? I have to change.", I said, to them.
I grabbed a pair of leggings and a pastel blue sweater, since it was pretty cold. Hopefully, I don't spill another smoothie on this sweater too. I went into the bathroom, then changed into the outfit.
I walked out, and back into the living room area of the trailer. "We're so sorry Noah. We know that skirt meant a lot to you.", Millie said. "We really are.", Finn added. "It's fine, really, I'll just see if I can get it out at the cleaners.", I replied. "It isn't fine, that was from your mom, Noah. We shouldn't have done that. We'll figure out a way to fix it.", Millie continued. "Whatever you say, you guys can go if you want, I'm gonna FaceTime Chloe.", I told them.  When they left, I didn't realize that they took my now ruined, pastel pink skirt.

~At 6:00~

Finn's p.o.v:
Me and Millie had the wonderful help of Google, and got the disgusting green stain out of Noah's skirt.
It was perfect, since that was what he was going to wear tonight at the cast dinner for Season 3. Now all we had to do, was give it to Noah!

Noah's p.o.v:
"What should I wear Chloe?", I asked, panicking a bit. "What's the dress code?", she asked. "Casual, but I want my outfit to still look good.", I replied. "What about the skirt mom gave to you?", she asked. Oh right. I didn't tell her about the skirt yet after the hours of us FaceTiming.
"About that...", I trailed off. "What do you mean 'About that...'?", she asked. "I may have... um... spilled a green smoothie on it...", I said, nervously. "Oh my gosh Noah! If dad finds out he will kill you!", Chloe said. By now, there were tears in my eyes.
"I'm really sorry Chloe, Millie and Finn scared me, and I accidentally spilled it on the skirt! I swear I didn't mean to!", I replied. I continued. "I-I-I-I'll just call you later okay?", I said, then hung up.

Finn's p.o.v:
Me and Millie had put the pastel skirt in a box, and wrapped it up. Right now, we were walking to Noah's trailer to give it to him.
We knocked on the door, but Noah didn't open it. Then, we realized the door was unlocked. We were greeted by a sobbing Noah, who was laying in his bed.
Millie sat down the box, then we ran over to Noah. "Are you okay, Noah?", we asked. He didn't respond, he just kept crying. "What happened?", I asked him. "I told Chloe about the skirt, and now she's gonna tell dad... and I'm gonna to be in so much trouble.", he said.
"Well Noah, we have something for you.", Millie told him. We handed him the box, then he opened it. "Is this really the skirt?!",he asked. "Yes, it is, we cleaned out the stain.", I replied. "Thank you so much guys!", he said.
"Well now, you have to get ready for the cast dinner.", Millie said.

This wasn't really a Foah one shot, more like a Noah centric one shot, but who cares. Hope you guys enjoyed!