Idk what to call this one shot

In this one shot, Noah and Finn are secretly dating.

3rd p.o.v:
"CUT!" The director yelled. Everyone was happy that filming was over for the day, and all walked to their dressing rooms or trailers. Everyone was tired and most likely going to sleep as soon as they were done getting their outfits and makeup off.

"I'm soooo tired." Sadie yawned. "I'm pretty sure everyone is, Sadie." Gaten laughed. The rest of the kids nodded their heads in agreement. "Well I'm gonna go to my trailer and try to get some sleep, before filming tomorrow." Caleb said. "Me too." Noah replied.

Noah walked to his trailer, then laid in his bed. He almost fell asleep, until he heard knocking on his door. He groaned, then got up. It was Finn.

"What are you doing here, Finn?" Noah asked. "I'm here to see you of course." Finn chuckled. Noah yawned, then let Finn in.

"Are you not tired?" Noah asked. "Not really, I wasn't in most of the scenes today, so maybe that's why." Finn replied. Finn noticed that Noah was tired. He carried Noah to the bed and laid him down. Noah soon fell asleep in Finn's arms.

- t i m e s k i p -

Finn woke up to the sound of a camera snapping a photo. He opened his eyes, and noticed he was still in Noah's trailer. Millie was the one taking the pictures.

Finn grabbed Millie's phone out of her hands. "Hey! Give me my phone back!" Millie yelled. "Shush, you're gonna wake up Noah. And I'm not giving it back until I delete these pictures." Finn told Millie. Millie crossed her arms. "Why are you deleting the pictures?" Millie asked. "Because I just am." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Is it because you're too scared to admit you looooovvvveee Noah?" Millie teased. "I do not love him!" Finn yelled. Unfortunately, Noah had just woke up when Finn said that. "W-what?" Noah whimpered. Finn's eyes widened. There was an uncomfortable and awkward silence. It wasn't too long before Noah started bawling his eyes out.

Noah ran out of his trailer and went to 'Castle Byers'. No one would find him there.

- t i m e s k i p -

It had been an hour since Noah had ran away. Everyone was looking for him, except for Finn. He was too busy trying to think of a way to time travel and prevent this whole thing from happening. Everyone on set had found out about Noah and Finn's secret relationship by now.

"Get your ass up, Finn! You're the one who caused this whole thing to happen." Gaten said. "Actually, it's mainly Millie's fault. She decided to walk in with all her glory and take pictures of them while they were sleeping." Sadie told everyone in the room, glaring at Millie.

Millie rolled her eyes. "Geez, Millie." Caleb said. Everyone went on with looking for the small boy.

Finn finally got up, and looked for his boyfriend. Could even call him his boyfriend anymore? Finn sighed and went to the only place no one had searched. Castle Byers. As he got closer to the small fort, heard quiet sniffling. "He doesn't love me..." A voice from the inside of the fort said. Finn knew it was Noah.

Finn slowly went inside the fort and sat down. "Noah?" Finn asked. The small boy looked up at Finn. Finn walked over to Noah and held his arms toward Noah so he could hug him, but Noah thought he was going to hit him. Noah flinched, causing Finn to frown. "I'm not gonna hurt you, baby." Finn told Noah. Finn held Noah in his arms as they both fell asleep.

- t i m e s k i p -

Sadie, Millie, Caleb, and Gaten were all alooking for the now too missing boys. "Where the hell are they?" Caleb asked. "Probably sucking face." Gaten joked. "Oh my gosh, Gaten. Let's focus on finding them, not making jokes about them." Sadie said, rolling her eyes. The four kids walked to 'Castle Byers', since it was the only place they hadn't looked in. They looked into the small fort and saw Finn and Noah cuddling each other while they slept. "Awww. They are relationship goals." Caleb said. The three others nodded their heads in agreement.

"Should we wake them up?" Millie asked. "No, let's let them sleep. They deserve it." Sadie replied.
________________________________
Eww what is this cringe worthy shat I just wrote? Anyways, sorry all of my one shots are so cringe worthy and depressing. I have major writer's block, so please leave your requests!

~Alex