Nanny/Babysitter (one shot)

In this one shot Stranger Things isn't a show, Finn's a single dad, Finn and Noah are older, and Finn and Noah don't know each other yet. Also, Finn is still a actress, and Alex is my oc.

Finn's p.o.v. :
I was super stressed. I needed to practice my lines for my movie, show up to set everyday, and watch my daughter all at the same time, without help!
I looked up websites for nannying and babysitting. So far, I had only found 14-18 year olds. Sure, 18 seems look like a good age for a babysitter, but they would most likely bring their boyfriend and not be responsible.
Finally, I found someone named Noah. He was 23, and he had good reviews on this website. Hopefully he is as good as he seems in these reviews.

~A day later~

Noah's p.o.v. :
I showed up to the Finn Wolfhard's house. I rung the doorbell, and the door immediately swung open. "Hey you must be Noah!", he said. "Yes I am, and you must be Finn.", I said back. "I sure am.", he replied. He let me in, he had a nice house. "Alex is still asleep, but I'll show you her room.
He took me to a room with many stuffed animals, a twin sized bed, a tv, and a dresser. Then, we both heard a small yawn. "Hey daddy.", (it's a child, don't sexualize it) someone said, I'm guessing it was Alex. "Hey baby.", Finn replied to her. "This is Noah, he'll be watching you while I'm at work.", he said to her. "Hey.", I said, waving to her. "Hey!", she said happily. "Well I have to leave now, there's a list of things to do and where everything is!", Finn said. He kissed Alex on the forehead, then he left.
"How old are you?", I asked Alex. "I'm 6!", she said. "That's really cool!", I told her. I looked at the list it read:
1. Make breakfast and eat 9:35
2. Get Alex Ready 10:00
3. Take Alex to the park 11:30-12:00
4. TV time 12:00-1:00
5. Make lunch and eat 1:00
6. Nap time 1:30-2:00
7. Wake Alex up 2:00
8. Play time again 2:00-3:00
9. Make dinner and eat 3:00-3:35
10. TV time again 3:35-4:30
11. Get Alex ready for bed 4:30
12. Put Alex to bed 5:00
I'll be home at 10:00
~Finn

First, I made breakfast. I made eggos and bacon for Alex, then she ate. Then, I got her ready. There was a outfit laid out on the edge of her bed.

 There was a outfit laid out on the edge of her bed

(Alex's outfit)

When she was ready, we started our trip to the park. I watched her play, then it was time to leave. When we got back, it was TV time for her. She watched Cailou (I'm 100% sure I spelt that wrong lol.). Soon, it was lunch time. I made her a sandwich and chips with lemonade, then she ate. After that, it was time for her to take a nap. "C'mon Alex, it's time to take a nap. I put her to sleep, then I watched TV.

~30 minutes later~

(Still Noah's p.o.v.)

Soon, it was 2:00. I woke Alex up, then she went in her playroom to play. Then later on, I made dinner. I made spaghetti for Alex and I, then we ate. After that, Alex went to watch TV again.
Then at 4:30, I got Alex ready for bed. She took her bath, brushed her teeth, then it was her bed time. "Can you read me a story?", she asked me. "Sure.", I replied. I read her a short story, then she fell asleep.

~At 9:55~

Finn's p.o.v. :
The day seemed to go by faster, since I didn't have to worry about so much. Soon it was 9:55!and I was on my way home.
When I got home, Noah was watching TV. "Hey.", I said. "Oh, hey.", he said back. "Alex is in her room sleeping.", he told me. "Cool, thanks for watching Alex for me.", I told him. "No problem.", he said back. "Well I'll be going now.", he told me. Then, he left.

~2 months later~

3rd p.o.v. :
2 months had passed, and Noah was still working for Finn. And not just that, Alex had got attached to Noah very easily.
On a Thursday night, when Finn got home and Alex was asleep- more like Noah and Finn thought she was, it was more quiet then usual. Then suddenly, Noah and Finn were kissing. It was awkwardly silent. "I-I'm Sorry!", Noah said, then he started to leave. "No, don't leave, Noah!", Finn told Noah. "I love you.", Finn said to Noah. "I love you too.", Noah replied. Little did they know, Alex had saw everything. "Daddy?", they both heard. "Alex?", Noah and Finn both questioned.

~6 years later~

(Still 3rd p.0.v.)

6 years later, Finn and Noah were married and Alex was older. Alex was now 12, and she never forgot the day she caught her parents kissing 6 years before.

Author's note:
A 874 word chapter that took me 2 days to write, and it's still crappy. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!