Bully

TRIGGER WARNING: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS

Noah's p.o.v:
I walked into school, the place I dreaded the most. I quickly grabbed my books out of my locker, trying to avoid Finn and his group of 'friends'.
I shut my locker, and thought I would be able to avoid Finn. But when I turned around, he was right behind me. "Hey fag.", he said. I just stood there, unsure about what to say. "Wow, The fag is mute too!", Finn yelled, and the hallway erupted with laughter.
Tears flooded my eyes. "P-please Stop.", I said. "Aw he's crying now.", Finn went on. I ran to the bathroom, not wanting anymore people to see me cry.
I locked myself in a stall, and I was now sobbing.

Finn's p.o.v:
I shouldn't have done that. I didn't realize that it would hurt Noah's feelings so much. After he started running to the bathroom, I went after him.
I walked into the bathroom, and heard sobbing. "Are you in here, Noah?", I asked. "P-p-please don't hurt m-me.", he said. "I'm not gonna hurt you, please just come out.", I replied.
He came out of the stall, with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. "I'm really sorry, Noah. I didn't know it would hurt you this bad.", I apologized.

Noah's p.o.v:
"It's okay.", I responded. "It's really not, I'll never be mean to you again. I'm just to embarrassed...", he trailed off. "Embarrassed by what?", I asked. "I'm... I'm Gay.", he replied. "Well there's nothing wrong with that.", I said. "Thank you, Noah. For accepting my apology.", Finn said. "You're welcome.", I replied. "Could we be friends?", he asked. "Of course we could.", I responded. My bully is now my best friend.