I spent many an evening with Anduin, but I still couldn't look him in the eye, he had to turn my head to face him. "Your father would be ashamed." I told him.
"No he wouldn't, he would see how strong you are and how willing you were to sacrifice yourself for him." He told me softly. That eve I was in the armoury, I sat on a bench sharpening the blade of my great weapon.  The runes on my skin glowing bright, I heard someone walk in but I didn't look up.
"You're a monstrosity Josephine, you have no place in Anduins army!" I looked up and noticed it was a guard.
"You didn't serve on the Broken Shore, you didn't witness what I did. What I sacrificed to become this!" I snarled.
"Pfft please, you betrayed the alliance!" He growled pushing me from the bench and falling onto the floor, he gripped my hair and pulled my head up.
"Anduin will never love you like he did, in fact I witnessed him the other night with another lady of Stormwind. Face it Jo he's forgotten about you." He said.
I felt tears of fel slide down my cheeks. I pushed myself off the ground and took my warglaive and left storming out of Stormwind. If this be true I didn't want to stick around, I didn't want to be the soldier that he was ashamed of. I headed straight to Darnassus. I needed to find Illidan, I wanted to pledge myself to him. I walked straight to Tyrande. "Where's Illidan?" I asked.
"Hellfire Peninsula," she answered. "But why do you seek him?" She asked.
"Anduin no longer wants me. Therefore I pledge myself to the betrayer." I answered. "Now find me a Mage and teleport me to Hellfire Peninsula." I ordered.
She called out and a Mage came forward. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"Yes, I have found my purpose." I replied. He nodded sadly and then opened a portal for me. I thanked him and walked through  the portal closed behind me and I looked around it was very different, I felt like I was almost in space. I saw a group of hellfire Orcs marching towards me, they were red instead of green but I stood my ground. My glaives low and ready to strike.
"Lay down your weapons demon hunter,save your strength."  I turned and behind me I saw the betrayer. His skin a light pink, his hair long and black, he was shirtless and very muscular, on his legs he wore green and fur mail still a symbol of what he once was. "Strange a human coming to me." He said.
"My leader betrayed me." I replied.
"And giving into the fel was a good idea?" He asked. I nodded. "Well human I hope you know what you have got yourself into." He told me, smiling a little showing off his sharp teeth. He then guided me towards the base where we would be set to kill the legion. I was hoping this wouldn't be a decision I would regret.