A few months later. . .

I had become very close to Illidan I was his right hand Illidari, I helped him to command his army. Many of the legion we had slain together but for now we were taking a break from the battle field, Illidan was sat on his usual ledge above his bustling army, I was laying next to him, his claws brushing my hand softly. "Do you not miss your home?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head. Illidan removed his blindfold, his green eyes boring into my covered ones.

"I'm surprised usually humans wish to return." He said.

"I do not, I refuse to return to somewhere I'm not loved anymore." I answered, he nodded.

"I know the feeling." He replied. He shuffled closer, our skin touching, our tattoos flickered and burned brighter. "It seems like your King was taking you for granted." He said.

"Yes, he was. I was close to his father, his best fighter but he betrayed me for the love of someone else." I explained. "His father fell on the Broken Shore." I said. Before I knew it we were there. I could see the place Varian died, I stood and Illidan  followed but it was the worst timing a figure was knelt in the sand, we both pulled our glaives on them. The figure stood and turned, they had Varians blade in their hand. "Who are you?" I snarled.

He removed his hood and there stood Anduin. "You're a fool for coming out here alone!" I growled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Showing Illidan where your father fell." I answered.

"That is no concern of the betrayer." He snarled, I had to stand between the two men. We heard voices and one of them was Genn.

"So the rumours are true." He said.

"Yes, I was abandoned by my King and found a new leader." I said backing up towards Illidan, till our flesh met and he gently ran a finger down my face.

"No this cannot be!" Anduin exclaimed dropping to his knees once again.

"I was told you took another lover." I said emotionlessly.

"Jo you have to believe me I did no such thing!" He said desperately. Illidan rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Humans never change. Josephine you're better off with the Illidari then with him." Illidan said, wrapping his wings protectively around me.

"You're going to pick that demon over me?!" He growled pushing himself from the ground.

"He's shown nothing but loyalty unlike you traitor! He didn't break my heart!" I snarled, my eyes burning brighter as did my tattoos.

"Jo, we need you!" Genn exclaimed walking closer.

"No, I am not returning!" I growled stamping a foot on the floor.

"If you don't, we won't win against the horde and Anduin will be forced to banish you. You weren't the only one with a broken heart." He said walking to Anduin and placing a hand on his shoulder. "I had to console him for a few days after he found out you left him!" He said.

"Please Jo, I need you, the alliance needs you!" Anduin begged.