Anduin refused to move, it was almost like a stand off between us. Illidan now had a hand on my shoulder and he was squeezing it gently but firmly reminding me where my place was. "Sorry Anduin but you abandoned me, I'm not going to come back. I'm better off here." I said, I could sense the smile that was spread across Illidans lips.

"You have your answer human, run back to your city like the coward you are." Illidan said now pushing me behind him protectively.

"Jo. . . " Genn began but I started to walk off.

"Let her go Genn, she's a lost cause," Anduin said to him. Both men exchanged glances a portal suddenly opened up and they both left. Illidan turned his head to me, slightly looking over his shoulder.

"Are you sure about your final decision?" He asked.

"Yes," I said confidently.

"Come, we need to get some rest we fight in the morning." he replied shuffling me along a little more. I just sighed but continued to walk, we reached camp, I didn't say a word  to anyone, I just walked into my tent and as soon as my head touched my pillow I was asleep. I was once again walking the halls of Stormwind keep, all the guards saluting me, I felt at home here.

But that feeling wasn't to last, all the guards turned into demons and attacked everyone, my armour melted off of me and dropped onto the floor, wings protruded from my back and stretched out to the pillars of the hall, I dragged the claws across them, breaking them. My eyes began to burn with fel, I walked to Anduin he looked panicked as my feet thumped against the marble of the hall. 

"Jo that's not you!" He exclaimed reaching out a hand towards me.

"Don't tell me what's me and what's not, King Wrynn you abandoned me! You made me this!" I snarled bearing my sharpened fangs and spit sliding off them. Anduin began to back off he reached his throne and realised he couldn't go any further.

"Jo please!" He begged. I flexed my fingers, throwing out my claws so they were hit by the light, shining dully. I kept advancing till I felt a barrier of light separate us. I looked around but didn't see anyone, it then dawned on me Anduin was using his own power.

"I see you've finally perfected your power." I said.

"I've been busy while you've been away," he answered. I just snorted a laugh and attempted to try and break through the barrier, but it still stood firm. "You're too weak to break it," he said his voice beginning to break, I knew immediately he was weakening.

"That's it burn yourself out!" I growled a smile slithering on to my dark features.

"N. . . Never. . ." He wheezed, at that the light flickered and the wall fell, I grabbed him by the throat lifting him off the floor, he gripped my hands and began to wheeze against my grip, but that was when I woke up and felt a little shaken, I looked around me and realised it was a dream nothing more.