La la

Amber's POV

I️ gasp then throw down the bat.

I️ immediately jump into Jack's arms and I️ embrace him. He hugs me back.

"I️ am so sorry.  I️ was stressed and being dumb and I'm sorry", I say sadly.

"It's okay princess", Jack says softly.

"I️ missed  you", I️ say  still holding onto him.

"I️ missed you too", Jack says.

"Boy did he. All he did was talk about you", Zach says.

"Bro shut up", Jack says.

I️ laugh then get down. Jack stares into my eyes and holds my face. He kisses me on the forehead.

"You look amazing", Jack says.

"So do you", I say.

"Happy birthday Amber", Jack says smiling.

"Oh yeah happy birthday", the rest say.

"Thank you", I️ say smiling like a dummy, "come in."

The boys walk in my house and Corbyn closes the door.

"Is that a bat?!" Jack asks wrapping his arm around me and looking at the wooden bat on my floor.

I️ kick it away. "No."

Jack laughs and hugs me. Ugh he smells so good.

"So why are you guys here?" I️ ask them curious.

They all look around at each other.

Jack turns to me. "We're going to see Christina and Camryn."

"Oh nope. Staying right here",  I️ say getting up and sitting on my couch.

"You know you want to see them", Jonah says.

"I do but nope not going", I️ say stubbornly.

"Well we tried. I'm gonna get some juice from your fridge", Zach says walking into my kitchen.

"You don't even know where they are", Jack says.

"Doesn't matter. Not going." I️ say  crossing my arms and tilting my chin up.

I️ close my eyes and hear footsteps. Then I feel myself leaving the couch. "Ahhh! What are you doing?!"

"We're going", Jack says flipping me over his shoulder.

"Not going!"  I️ say.

"Are too", he says walking to my door. He grabs my purse, keys, and the dress Mariah made me.

"Let's go", he says to the guys and Corbyn opens the door for him. Well us.

Jack locks the door and walks to my  car. Jack puts me in the front seat.  I️ try to open it to escape and Jack locks the door just in time.

He shoots me a smirk through the window and  I️ groan. The other guys get in the back of my car.

Jack gets in the car and starts it. "You love me."

I️ glare at him. "I️ know."

He laughs then we drive off to God knows where.

____________________________________

Yes I️ know this chapter was short I'm sowwy! But I️ will update soon and I️ hope you liked it. Byeee❤️