There

Amber's POV

"Wake up Amber", I hear a voice say while shaking me.

I open my eyes and lifted my head up off of Jack's shoulder.

Jack smiles at me and I smile back. 

We start walking out of the plane and we wait at our gate. 

"Geez Amber. The flight was only an hour and you fell asleep", Camryn teases me. 

That joke earned laughed from everyone except for me. Well I was trying not to laugh. 

"Okay, let's get moving", Genny said as we got our luggage. She began walking.

We all followed trying to keep up with Genny. 

"We have to check into our hotel,attend fittings,appointments. All in a couple of days", Genny says. 

"Okay,do we have any off days?"I ask her walking quickly trying to match her pace. 

Geez this lady moves fast. 

 "Yes. You have tonight to go get something to eat then the hotel. Then you have the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow we have to get ready for the VMA's." Genny says stopping on the sidewalk outside of the airport. 

Genny starts looking around for our Uber driver. 

We all start talking while Genny calls the driver. Then fans come up to us and start asking for pictures. 

"We gotta go", Genny says escorting us into the Uber that just pulled up. 

We wave goodbye to them and get in the truck. 

I sit next to Jack in the truck and we start talking. 

"Our manager will also be here since we were supposed to be coming to the VMA's and we're performing", Jack says looking down at me. 

"Oh really?" I ask excitedly sitting up in my seat. 

He nods and I hug him. 

"I'm so proud of you!" I say when we let go. 

"Thank you", he says smiling cutely. 

We continue talking and laughing until we pull up to the hotel. The airport is only ten minutes away from the hotel so the drive was short. 

We all pile out of the car and the driver gets our bags out of the trunk. 

When we walk into the hotel we all gape at how nice it is. Genny checks us in and we take the elevator to the top floor,where our penthouse is.The nicest and biggest room in the hotel. 

We find our room which is number 1234. Genny opens the room door and it looks better than the lobby.  The living room consists of a white couch,coffee table, love seats,and flat screen TV. 

The kitchen has all of the regular kitchen appliances but with a black and red appliance color scheme. 

There's a white quartz table to eat at with ten chairs and a flower vase on it with fake roses. 

There are four bedrooms. 

Two near the living room and two more near the kitchen. 

Us girls (except Genny), called the ones near the living room. 

"No fair those have the king sized beds! We have the queens", Zach says pointing at our beds as we're looking in the room. 

"And a bidet",Piper says teasing him. 

The boys groan. 

We smile at them. 

"Okay, you guys have twenty minutes to settle and get ready. Then we'll go out and get something to eat and some things for the media. Wear something presentable", Genny says walking out of our penthouse to her own president's suite; ignoring the boy's funny irritation.