Stop

Amber's POV

I wake up the next day at 11 AM. I was very sleepy so i just slept in.

Camryn texted me saying that they are already at the boy's house. I reply with ok and say I'll be there in an hour and a half.

I get up from my bed and do my schoolwork. I only have one more week of college and i sigh, relieved that school is almost over. I can just focus on my life.

I finish my work in an hour and take a hot shower.

I brush my teeth and all that good stuff. I put on camouflage pants, a black graphic tee, and some Nike shoes. I do my hair in a high bun and put on some lip gloss.

I head out and decide to get some Chipotle. The drive thru is long so i go inside to get my food to-go.

I am greeted by fans almost immediately and we talk as I'm in line for my food. I take pictures with them and i order then leave.

In the car, i decide to call Jack and tell him I'm on the way.

"Hello?" He says.

I smile. "Hey Jack. I'm on the way now."

"Okay did you get me any Chipotle?" Jack asks.

"How'd you know i got Chipotle", i ask Jack laughing.

I see a traffic light and it's yellow. I decide to keep driving past it. The last minute it turns red. Then i see a big truck coming my way. I spin around and i slam on the brakes causing me to go forward and i scream.

Then everything is dark.

____________________________________

Yes i know i haven't updated in a while im sorry. I've been at my friends house and didn't have time. But I'm still on break thankfully and i will update more!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Byeee❤️‼️