Let the Games Begin

Amber's POV

As we head outside the boys come running after us.

"No fair", Daniel yells as we're getting in my car.

"Is too fair", Christina says.

"Bye ladies", i wave to them as we drive off.

"Okay where to first", Christina asks sighing.

"We need to go downtown. I know a lot of places where we can possibly find those items", Piper says confidently with a hint of excitement.

I smile. "Yes ma'am."

As we're driving i look in my rear view mirror and see the boys in their bus behind us. Why would they travel in their bus on this challenge?

"Why are they in their bus?" Camryn asks reading my mind.

"I don't know", Christina says.

Then we pull into the parking garage and we run to the stores and mall.

When we get in front of the mall we see the boys talking to their fans. When the fans see us, they run to us.

The boys look kind of suspicious and the fans look pretty excited.

"Hi Amber", a girl around the age of 15 says smiling and takes a picture with me.

"Hi", i say then pose.

"Um what's your name", i ask her.

"My name is Sadie", she replies.

The boys look over at us nervously.

"Cool. Sadie, if i shall ask, what were you and the guys talking about over there?" I say curiously.

"Oh something about this scavenger hunt and finding seashell sunglasses, a blue diamond something, and a hairy guy named Jerry. They said if we find it they'll give us free tickets to the next show", Sadie says like it's nothing.

"Oh is that right? Thank you Sadie", i say giving the boys a death stare.

"Come come", i say to them.

They walk over.

"Bribing fans? Are you serious?" I say not believing it.

They shrug.

"Sadie don't worry about the scavenger hunt. But you guys can still get the free tickets to the next show", Piper says smirking.

They start squealing and jumping up and down.

They thank us then run off.

"Really?" Christina asks raising an eyebrow at them.

"It was Jack's idea", Daniel says quickly.

"Hm. I'm very disappointed in you Avery. Good luck winning though", i say eyeballing Jack as we slowly walk past them, "you'll need it."

As you can see i take this winning thing very seriously. Especially when it's butlers involved.

We then run off and look around for a hairy guy named Jerry.

"Let's separate", Mariah says.

We all nod then separate.

"Excuse me, is your name Jerry", i say approaching this hairy man.

"No my name is Randy", he replies scratching his beard.

I walk away and keep looking. Sadly no luck.

Then i get a text from Piper saying that she found a guy. Luckily we had proof because he had his name tag on from work. Plus he was really hairy.

Then we all meet up in the main plaza and start looking for the seashell sunglasses.

"How about this place", Camryn says as we're standing in front of a Sunglasses Hut.

We all agree then walk in. But of course they don't have them. We all walk around looking for seashell sunglasses.

Then we see this man selling them in a case.

We race up to him but the boys beat us then get in front of us.

"Excuse me, may i please see those please", Jack says smirking back at me.

The man hands it to him and then fans rush over to them and they are swarmed with hugs and pictures.

I smile then yank them out of his hand.

I take a picture with them then give them back to the man.

"Thank you sir", i say as we run off.

"One more to go", Piper says happily.

This is the first time I've seen her happy. Even though I've only known her for like two days. It seems as if she enjoys our company. We enjoy hers too.

"You know guys, I'm sorry for my stank attitude. I've just been through a lot. Plus you guys are very intimidating", Piper says looking a little guilty.

"Yeah i apologize for calling you ugly. And kicking your head", Camryn says.

"Um you never did that", Piper says.

"Oh i did in my head. Repeatedly", Camryn says matter of factly.

We stop walking then laugh.

"We accept your apology Piper", i say.

"And i accept yours", Piper says smiling at Camryn, "so, friends?"

"Sure", i say and the rest agree.

Then fans come running up to us asking for pictures. We take pictures then start looking for a jewelry store.

We walk around outside for a while but we see nothing. It's been an hour and we can't find a place.

"How about the mall", Mariah says as we stop in front of it.

"Sure", Christina says and we all walk in.

There are about three jewelry stores that we look in but no luck.

"There's still one more jewelry store in here." Piper says as we walk into one.

We look around in the glass cases for the ring. Then we find it.

"Excuse me ma'am?" Piper asks the employee.

The employee walks over. "Yes?"

"May you please hand me that ring?" Piper asks her politely.

"This one", the woman asks gesturing to the blue diamond ring as if Piper is unsure.

"Yes", Piper says.

"Sorry this is way too expensive to give to a..teenager", the lady says eyeballing her then she walks away.

Piper rolls her eyes.

"Well we tried", Mariah says.

Then Piper starts taking pictures of the ring.

"Hey! You cannot do that! Security!" The lady yells.

We all start looking around frantically.

Then the security guard takes Piper by the arms and escorts her out of the store.

"Let go of me!" Piper says.

"Where is she going?!"I️ ask the employee almost back slapping her.

"Taking pictures of the rings in the case is illegal here. Your friend is going to jail."

(Ok i don't actually know if it's illegal but just go with it lol)

____________________________________

Oh no the suspense! Lol anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and Merry Christmas Eve! Byeee❤️