Part 2 Weird Jacket Guys

JiYeon POV

I walked past the corridors of each class and peeked inside. I smiled, knowing that I blended in with the other boys. I wore a black oversized short sleeved hoodie and skinny jeans, together with a beanie that I slipped on just when I was about to leave. Seung Hyun told me that my hair was a little too messy on my first day so he lent me his beanie.

Oh... Did national school's hottie find himself a tiny roommate? Yah... Two losers make a good match.

A guy slightly taller than Seung Hyun smirked as he grabbed Seung Hyun's shoulder. I stared at the guy. He and a few more other guys behind him. They wore the weird jacket that Seung Hyun had told me about. I started to feel some fear growing in me.

Leave me alone.

Seung Hyun glared at the guy and removed his hand from his shoulder. The guy scoffed when he heard the bell ring.

Hey kid. Get some money ready by lunch time if you don't want to get beat up. You got lucky today.

He said and spit in Seung Hyun's face. I heard Seung Hyun curse under his breath before wiping the spit off his face. I pulled out some tissues that I had and handed it to him.

Thanks...

He said bluntly as he took the tissues and wiped his face. He must have felt embarrassed for letting this happen in front of a new transfer student like me.

Hyung it's okay.

I tried to make him feel better. He nodded slightly and continued walking to the class.

Once we entered. Everyone started staring at me and chattering away.

Ooo... Hey new kid!

A guy seated at the far end of the class shouted and waved his hand. Seung Hyun headed over and sat beside him. He had really bright orange colored hair with a little black underneath which meant that he had his natural black hair dyed orange.

Hyung who's he?

The guy asked as he leaned closer to Seung Hyun.

New roommate. JiHoon.

Seung Hyun replied. The guy turned to look at me.

Ji... Hoon... Yah, you look a little girly for a man.

He said which made me suddenly feel nervous. I acted like I was hurt and frowned.

Who are you to say I'm girly?

I fought back.

I'm just joking... You look cute though. By the way I'm JiYong. Kwon JiYong.

He said and smiled a killer smile which made my heart flutter. He stretched his hand out and shook mine.

All right class... Is the new student here by the way?

The voice of a middle aged man sounded from behind me. I turned around and raised my hand. He smiled and signalled for me to head over to the front.

Introduce yourself please.

He said. I took a deep breath and started.

Hello my name is Kim JiHoon. I was previously from a school in Japan. Nice to meet you.

I smiled as the boys started mumbling some stuff.

From Japan? No wonder he looks so girly.