Part 10 Will she?

HyeYoon sprinted up the stairs to the bedroom that Seung Hyun was sleeping in. She flipped through everything, trying to find it.

Where the hell is that THING he gave her?!?!

HyeYoon dug through the pile of clothes on the ground. She stopped when she came across the puzzle piece. She flipped it around.

CSH 0819

HyeYoon punched her fist into the air and went back down to the balcony with the puzzle piece in hand.

When she headed down, Seung Hyun was still sitting there with his head in his hands. HyeYoon took a deep breath and sat down beside him. She caressed his back and hugged him close. Seung Hyun continued sobbing.

HyeYoon wanted Seung Hyun to spill the truth on his own so she kept the puzzle piece in her pocket. She didn't want Seung Hyun to have a shock of his life knowing that she had miraculously figured out the cause of his depression. 

Tell me Seung Hyun ah.

She said and pat his back a few times before pushing him away lightly. She held Seung Hyun's face in her hands, forcing him to look her in the eye.  Seung Hyun frowned and pushed her hands but it didn't budge. HyeYoon grabbed Seung Hyun by the neck and gave him a hard shake.

Come to your senses, GOSH!

She shouted. Seung Hyun sighed and pushed her hands off.

Fine...

He muttered. He took a deep breath and sighed.

It's just... Park Bom sh-

Seung Hyun was cut off by the stinging pain on the back of his head. He rubbed his head in pain and glared at HyeYoon.

Don't lie to me you idiot!

She hissed and shoved the puzzle piece into Seung Hyun's face, making him move back in shock.

How...

Seung Hyun started but HyeYoon cut him off once again with a flick to his forehead.

Aish noona, stop it will you?

Seung Hyun glare at her even harder. HyeYoon scoffed.

You can't even tell your sister the truth. I know how you feel about her.

HyeYoon placed the piece into Seung Hyun's palm. Seung Hyun scratched his head nervously.

So tell me EVERYTHING.

She ordered. Seung Hyun pushed her finger off his chest and stood up.

It's cold...

He stated bluntly and walked back inside with his hands stuffed in his pajamas pants pocket. Seung Hyun stomped back to the guest room and sat on his bed, hugging his knees close to his body.

Seung Hyun you can't continue like this.

HyeYoon sat down beside Seung Hyun.

Didn't lock the door, fuck.

Seung Hyun thought as he looked up at his sister. Seung Hyun sighed and pushed her away.

Leave me alone.

Seung Hyun mumbled and continued pushing his sister that wouldn't budge. They went on like that for a while until Seung Hyun finally gave in.

Fine. I'll tell you. But leave me alone after I tell you.

HyeYoon smiled and combed Seung Hyun's hair gently. She forced Seung Hyun's body to turn around and face her.