Part 11 Do I know you?

JiYeon POV
Dorm

I woke up a little earlier today. I peeked down from the balcony. Seung Hyun wasn't there. I was thinking maybe he could have came in late at night but I guess I'm wrong.

I packed everything back to how it was last night. I even got the pillows and covers changed since they were torn.

I got changed into a sweater and joggers. The weather outside was a little cold. 17°c that is. I slipped on a pair of trainers. My schedule was mostly on dance so trainers would be necessary.

---

Seung Hyun POV

Once I arrived at school, I parked my bike the same place as usual. It was rather early so those girls haven't started coming in yet.

I speed walked over to the stairs and up to the classroom. There wasn't anyone here yet, lucky me. I wasn't the type to be early so it would have been weird if someone saw me walking in at this time of the day.

I sat down at my seat and placed my bag on top of the desk, using it as a pillow. I rested my head on it with my hands crossed in front. I pulled my hood over my head and closed my eyes.

I had to act like I slept over in class.

It wasn't too long until the sounds of footsteps neared. I reached into my hood and messed up my hair.

Oh hyung!

I heard her voice. I sat up and pretended to rub my eyes as though I had been sleeping for a long time. I pulled off the hood to reveal the messy bunch of hair to make it seem more real. She looked at me with a slightly worried expression and pursed her lips. Now I realize how familiar that expression is.

Are you okay hyung? Where were you last night. We were all worried.

She asked and sat down at her seat which was just a table to my left. I thought for a while. How do I answer her? Do I say it was Park Bom? Or do I tell the truth?

You should know... Girls...

I lied and turned my body away, laying my head on my bag. I had to hide my expression. My heart hurts. I know it's her. She doesn't have a clue it's me.

Oh...

She nodded and shrugged. I watched her from the corner of my eye as she started digging out her books. I sighed and ruffled my hair. How should I tell her. I have to tell her...

6:15pm

Noona...

I whined as I cried into my noona's shoulder. She hugged me closer and stroked my back lightly. I heard her mumble something about being able to feel the bumps of my spine down my back. I haven't been eating a lot lately...

Dongsaeng ah... Don't take it too seriously. She needs some time to gain back her memory. I'm sure she'll remember you soon.

She consoled me as my tears fell down from my cheeks to her shirt. I pulled away and sighed. Noona held my chin and lifted my head up. I avoided her eyes despite having them at the same level. She could tell how I felt by just looking me in the eye. I didn't want her to think I'm having some depression or being too sensitive.

Noona will cook some food. I'll leave you alone to calm down.

She stroked my hair gently and stood up, closing the door behind her. I turned around and leaned back against a pillow. I ruffled my hair and thought about what happened.