Part 15 Teach me

JiYong POV

The two of them had been literally glued together for the rest of the day. It sucks. We had the basic music lessons and the two of them just kept ignoring me and YoungBae. Doesn't YoungBae even find it weird?!

Well... At least Seung Hyun doesn't have dance lessons so I can spend some time with her. That's what you think didn't you? WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! Choi fucking Seung Hyun just couldn't control himself. He fucking stood outside the studio and watched the lesson going on. The dance coach went up to him and requested that he left the area so that we could focus on practicing. And guess what? Seung Hyun fucking turned into a damn devil and forced the coach to let him stay. What the actual fuck?! How can he even do that?! Just because his dad is the CEO of YG Entertainment?! Fucking bullshit! Now I hate him more.

I threw the towel that I was using into my bag and zipped it up. I felt like tearing the whole place down. Am I just overreacting? You might think but no. I'm not! Imagine having a crush that turns out to be a so called long lost love of your best friend. And now they're fucking glued to each other and they make it seem like you don't even exist in this world. COMPLETELY ignored.

I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder, stomping out of the dance studio. The school should be pretty empty by now since everyone should have been dismissed about an hour ago. I stayed back in the studio alone just to... Well... Let go of everything, so called. I dance to relief anger sometimes... I'm a little weird you can say.

I headed down the stairs and heard some laughing coming from the cafeteria.

Shouldn't the cafeteria be closed already? It's like 6 at night and the cafeteria is usually closed after lunch time.

I thought as I peeked into the cafeteria. There I saw someone I loved with someone I sort of hated. How can the lunch lady allow them to step into the cafeteria at this time of the day. I'm sure I've seen them chasing students out of here once the clock struck 3.

I scoffed and turned away, making my way back down the stairs.

Narrator POV

Yah, how did you convince the lunch lady to let you in?

JiYeon asked and took a sip of apple juice. She enjoyed drinking something sweet after practices.

Seung Hyun scoffed at her question.

Are you that dumb to notice it? I have a face of heaven. Not a single girl can walk past without falling head over heels for me.

Seung Hyun bragged, earning himself a smack in the head from the older girl.

Aish... How dare you call your noona dumb...

JiYeon hissed, making Seung Hyun back down immediately. JiYeon chuckled at his reaction.

I was just kidding. Gosh... You really are sensitive like what your friends say.

The two of them sat there for a while more before leaving the place to head back to their dorm. Once they were at the dorm, they took turns to use the bathroom. I know what a lot of you perverts will think. No they will not take a shower together. Not... Yet...

JiYeon used the bathroom first followed by Seung Hyun. Once Seung Hyun stepped out of the bathroom, he noticed JiYeon using the blow dryer. He sighed and grabbed his towel, rubbing it against his hair in attempt to dry it as much as he could.

Aish... Come over here.

The sound of the blow dryer went off and JiYeon pat the seat beside her. Seung Hyun stopped drying his hair and walked over to the chair, taking a seat.

W-

Seung Hyun couldn't even ask her what she was going to do, before a blast of hot air slapped him in the face. Seung Hyun managed to open his eyes slightly to see JiYeon laughing at him, sticking out her tongue as she ruffled his hair. 

Noona~

Seung Hyun whined as he tried to push JiYeon's hand away. Her fingers were getting tangled in his slightly long hair. JiYeon ignored Seung Hyun and continued ruffling his hair until it was rather dry.

There. All nice and messy.

JiYeon chuckled and placed a mirror in front of Seung Hyun's face, letting him see the whole chunk of tangled up hair on his head. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath before pressing his hair back down and combing it to the side.

Once Seung Hyun was done fixing his hair, he headed to his bag and dug out some books. He slammed them on the low coffee table and plopped down on the floor.

Jeez I've never seen you holding on to a book...

JiYeon teased and headed upstairs to get hers. When she came back down, Seung Hyun had a pen in his right hand and his left hand was sort of ripping his hair out.

Aish! This is why I hate homework!

Seung Hyun slammed his hand on the table and messed up his hair which he had just fixed a few minutes ago. JiYeon giggled and sat down across him, flipping to the same page he was at.

Yah... Didn't we already learn this?

JiYeon shook her head. Seung Hyun pouted and put down his pen, placing his head in his hands.

Teach me will you... Noona...

He whined and blinked a few times, giving JiYeon his best puppy eyes. JiYeon's heart fluttered at the piece of art in front of her.

Look for yourself.

She blurted and pushed her book in front of him. Seung Hyun smirked and pulled the book over, copying every single thing she wrote.

You dumbass! You think the teacher is stupid enough to accept this?! It's gonna be so damn obvious that the work was copied! Why the fuck are you just literally copying and pasting every little detail?!

JiYeon hollered and snatched her book away at the sight of Seung Hyun copying her work blindly. Seung Hyun put down his pen and crossed his hands over his chest.

But I don't know what to write...

He pouted and acted as cute as he could. It always works, according to every other girl. Indeed, it made JiYeon's heart melt. She sighed and pushed her book back in front of Seung Hyun's face. She leaned forward and started explaining every single thing to him. Seung Hyun on the other hand was mostly appreciating her voice instead of the message she was trying to send across.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading

Next update soon

My Missing Piece - (T.O.P FanFic) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें