APOLOGIES?...OR NOT?

Greetings!

FOR MY OLD READERS:

As you are well aware, this is not the debut of this book. I had uploaded it earlier but then removed it.

Why?

Well, I was suffering from a severe case of procrastination with recurring episodes of laziness, lol. But on a serious note, I had an internal conflict of the direction this book should head in. I tried writing a couple of plots, but they all felt like clichés to me. In the end, I decided to just go with my gut and write it out.

I have made a couple of changes to the original chapters, but nothing too major. I hope you take the time to read through them again.

On the plus side, the book is complete and all chapters have been uploaded. I know how aggravating it gets to wait for an update to a book. So, I hope that eases the annoyance you got from me unpublishing, if there was any.

TO MY NEW READERS:

Welcome.

I invite you to take a peek into my crazy imagination. This book will be written from two perspectives, Victoria's and Xeris'. There was some confusion earlier when I just named the chapters Victoria and Xeris, so hopefully this new chapter naming will help.

The book may not live up to your expectations, but this is my first book after all, my baby. Don't be too harsh in your criticism, but all opinions are welcome. I'd like you to be honest with me and I may make changes according to how the comments go.

WARNING!

There may be a few, or more typos. Don't let this spoil your enjoyment of the book.

As i am now editing, the chapters with less mistakes (after having been edited) shall have an asterisk at the end.

I really hope you love reading this book.

All votes and comments would be greatly appreciated as they show me how well the book is being received. Also, a little encouragement never hurt no body.

You hold the key to my happiness, ENJOY!!

SOME LEGAL STUFF:

Copyright © 2018 by PrEsHiShy

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.