Chapter 8

i have become a fujoshi otaku >_< like the hardcore shit

Louis thinks he is pregnant with some certainty. No, he was absolutely sure.

The heat may have withdrawn its talons from wolf packs residing in all the lands, but Harry was not adhering to that reality any more than he bothered to put pants on. Louis' Alpha was most keen on making sure they conceived, in accordance to both their wished. His Omega might be young presently – a mere delightful nineteen – but Louis is much more mature than most wolves made into mothers. If Louis is so beside himself with the urge to mate, it could only be as a result of his mind and body aligning to the same motivation.

Harry was not learned about having a pregnant mate or how to ascertain whether it was true, besides the fact that Louis' scent will alter when the pregnancy is pronounced enough. It's supposed to make an Omega's scent unfathomably tempting, calling to mind all the greatest preferences of anyone nearby. That facet of expecting pups made Omegas especially vulnerable during their nine month gestation period; there weren't many who could resist a beautiful submissive smelling of all their personal desires.

"Omega." Harry was not allowed inside the bathroom when Louis showered because the Alpha was not against invading his mate's bath session for some attention. He stood, statuesque, at the door with his forehead against the cold wood and his knuckles tapping occasionally on it. "Might you be done anytime soon?"

"Almost." Came Louis' amused response, wrapping a towel securely around him. "Um- Do you have my clothes?"

Harry was smirking to himself treacherously. He was careful to keep his mate's chosen nightwear for himself so Louis had to retire to him after his shower. "Perhaps."

"Can I have it please?" Louis asked softly through their dividing structure.

It's their eighteenth night away from obliging to pack responsibilities and Harry would always have the nagging reminder to keep him from running away with Louis, but they're both confident in having earned a little break. Louis anointed Niall while Harry handed his duties to Daniel along with a reassurance that the latter Alpha will always have his home here among them. For now, they were a paradise unto themselves.

On their bed, Louis had subconsciously amassed all their bedding and even some of Harry's clothing for his perfect nest. Harry was not allowed in it so much as he was a part of its construction; the Alpha must lay where Louis could not stop a cold draft from entering, and remain close to him so the Omega was never doubtful of his presence.

"I can still smell myself on you." Harry preferred to dress Louis even if the Omega is most capable of handling the task. He carried his mate to a couch beside the window, allowing the mildest breeze to intercept their company. "In you."

Louis blushed shamefully at Harry's unfiltered words. He was admittedly unable to entirely rid himself of his Alpha's presence that lingered in sinful remnants inside him. Harry's knot was nearly punishing with how long it lasted and its lacking gentility when cradled within Louis' body. "I-I couldn't um- get it all out."

Harry sat Louis down on his lap and brushed through the Omega's damp hair with his fingertips, his face buried in the boy's neck. "I see no tragedy in that."

A giggle erupted from Louis a he straightened himself out across Harry's thighs, curling back into a comfortable ball after relaxing his muscles. "That's because you're a big, possessive bear."

"Bear?" Harry prompts. "I think you might be the one most convinced that I am a wolf. Your wolf, little darling."

Louis observed those pack members way below them preparing the bonfire for the night as the moon rose stunningly over their heads. He sat up astride Harry's lap with his elbows propped on the Alpha's shoulders. "Can we join them at the bonfire tonight?"