Chapter 1

Being an omega is never easy, especially when im locked up in a basement of my pack leader Jean's house .I will start from the beginning, before all this i used to live with my mother,Carla, my father,Grisha, and my adopted sister,Mikasa.Over time I had to be locked in our small cottage house because the pack leader wanted to take me as his mate, I refused to be with him and so did my parents every chance he got he would try and take me away from everyone, one time I was in class when I was called to go down to the receptionist, when I got there Jean was stood right there, as soon as he saw me he opened the door and snatched my hand, I tried to refuse his grip but it was hard since im not as strong as betas and alphas so he griped my waist and dragged me outside to which I saw his car waiting for him, he immediately chucked me in the back, got in the front and started driving.
Fortunately, I had my phone on me, since I normally have to text my mother saying I was on my way home with Mikasa, so I quickly dialed her number and she picked up on the second ring, I told her that Jean had me in the back of his car and was probably driving back to his mansion of a house, she told me to stay on the phone while my father rung the police.As soon as we reached the house the police where there,they put him in the police car and questioned me like asking me if I was his mate, and if I was Jean wouldn't be arrested, and they also asked me if this kind of thing happened before to which i replied yes.
He was put in prison for only 3 months because apparently I wasn't phisicly hurt, he was an alpha and he was the pack leader of the town.
When he was let out similar things started happening again so my mother took me out of school and home schooled me.
Unfortunatly, one night Jean had somehow snuck into the cottage and tried to take me, the struggle was heard by my parents and Mikasa. My father tried to save me only to get shot twice, in the leg and chest, he immediately bled out and I could hear my mother scream and fall to the floor, she then started cussing at Jean but then she was shot straight in the chest.
Time just kind of seemed to stop, both of my parents where on the floor next to each other,the people I looked up to,loved and cared for where dead. I fell to the floor with a loud thud and and started crying heavily, while i was still in Jeans arms, he still had the gun in his hand and was about to shoot the shocked Mikasa when i grabbed his arm, pointed it to the floor and yelled at him not to shoot her, i then turned round, and told Mikasa "Mikasa i love you, and i want you to live for the sake of my life along with mother and fathers life i want you to run and be free, forget about me and go have another life and join an new pack because the one we are in now is shit..." i turned my head and saw Jean glare at me but i ignored him, turned back round and  continued " I want to know that you love me as much as I love you so I want you to save yourself, I want you run out of this house you got that.." at this point I was crying badly. She looked at me with tears rolling down her cheek like a water fall, she slowly nodded and said a quite I will not give up on you, I will find you and save you no matter where you are, one day, she then turned and ran out the house, never to be seen or heard from again.The next day my parents were found dead in their home, with no sign of me or Mikasa, Jean told the police that the two had committed suicide and since he was pack leader they believed him, he didn't even need to give an explanation as to why they committed suicide.

It's been two years since then and I have been living in his basement inside his house since then.I'm extremely malnourished, because he won't give me food if I refuse him, so since he knows that I would die without food and water, he gives me 2 apples, half a loaf of bread and a 2 bottles of water every 3 days. I just wish all this could change, he knows that I can't be his mate because my omega senses don't say or do anything when im around him and im sure it's the same for him, he just wants to be sexually pleased, and that isn't going to happen but he won't choose anyone else because im apparently the most beautiful person in the pack, it make me want to throw up when he says that. He can't take advantage of me either because then a trigger is set of in my mind and I loose all emotions and feelings in my body. And that's the opposite of what he wants.

And as I sat there on the cold ,damp mattress with nothing but a pair of shorts, a vest top and a sheet covering me I slowly whispered,
"Please anybody help me, save me, why can't you here me, why can't you see me,
why did you believe him..."

All he wanted was for him to be in the warm embrace of his mother and father, while his sister was laughing at him as he was being peppered with kissed from them. He just wanted a sign, any since that would mean that they were with him, that they were watching over him, and that they were doing everything they could to save him, and if it was possible, he hoped that they were trying to contact Mikasa, if she is still alive, to come and save him just like she promised...