Chapter 13

Eren's POV
We slowly made our way down another unfamiliar hallway, and just as I was close to dozing off Levi called my name gently.

"Eren, we're here"

I was about to get out of his arms when he held me closer and tighter to him while he was also bringing his nose to my scent gland, and then i realised he was releasing some unusual pheromones, scared ones, it confused me until suddenly the door in front of us opened and all traces of Levi's pheromones disappeared.

"Oh...Erwin..."

He said in his usual serious tone.

"Hey Levi what can I do for you? I thought you were having Hangi check Eren out?"

Erwin said.

"I was, until she decided to go into her 'it has legs, moves and talks I have to test it mode' so I was wondering if you could check him out instead."

Levi replied.

"Well, I'm actually going out for a while, the pack hunt is tomorrow and i was asked to help out with some stuff, so that tomorrow we can just set off instead of having to mess around with things before the hunt begins. Although I can have Armin check him out, after all he isn't coming on the hunt."

Levi nodded before saying.

"Thanks"

Erwin then led us into the room, where a petit blonde male was sitting at a desk writing something on a sheet of paper.

"Hey, Erwin before you go can you tak-"

The small blonde male quickly stopped what he was doing as he turned around and stared me down

I slowly sunk myself into Levi's arms, as I released scared pheromones.

Did I do something wrong?
Do I look ugly?

Although I was quickly stopping by a voice that was filled with surprise.

"E-Eren...?"

I looked over at the male and tried to muster some courage to speak up.

"Y-yeah...?"

I squeaked out quietly.

"A-as in Eren- Eren Jeager?"

He quickly stood up,almost shouting.

"U-um yeah.."

I whispered, slowly sinking into Levi's arms once more.

"Oh my gawd, Eren it's me A-Armin Alert"

As soon as I heard his name I started crying in Levi's arms.

"H-hey Eren what's wrong, do you know him?"

Levi asked.

"C-can you p-p-put me down please?"

Slowly he nodded and put me down on my feet, and as soon as my feet touched the floor I could feel myself running into Armins arms, hugging him like my life depended on it.

We sunk to the floor as his arms rapped around me and mine were around him, both of us crying and nuzzling into each other as we let out happy pheromones.

"I-i missed y-you so much, s-so so much."

I cried.

"M-me too"

He said as he quickly grabbed my face in his hand and pulled my face away from his chest, as he looked all around my face, examining it.

"H-how,how did you get out?"

"L-Levi helped me, he saved m-me"

"L-levi did? Really"

"Yeah...he's also my m-mate"

"Oh my goodness congratulations, I'm so happy for you"

Then Armin pulled me up onto my feet still hugging me as he looked at Levi.

"Thank you Levi"

"For what...?"

"For bringing home my family"

"No problem"

"Anyways what did you guys need?"

Armin spoke in a polite tone as he let go of me slowly and I was once again pulled into Levi's warm arms, with him nuzzling my hair and my scent gland. Most likely rubbing Armins scent off me and replacing it with his. Before quickly regaining composure, with me still in his arms as he replied to Armin.

"I was hoping you could do a check on Eren to make sure he's fine."

"Oh, of course I can, could you put Eren on the bed for me"

Armin said as he turned around to grab a piece if paper.

Levi then gently lifted me up in his arms before walking over to the bed and softly putting me down.

Time skippy
~~~~~~~~
After Armin has checked me and assured that I was fine but extremely underweight Levi picked me up and with a small thank you he quickly strode down the hallways with angry and stressful pheromones slowly engulfing the hallway, which led to Alex whimpering and whining as I struggled to get out of Levi's arms.

Levi suddenly realising his mistake,as he smelled my pheromones, quickly held onto me tighter and realised calm pheromones which led to me slowly falling asleep in his arms once more as he whispered a small sorry,and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead as darkness consumed me.