Chapter 7

Day 3

Me and Levi have been talking to each other all night, I've got to know him better and so has he about me.

I found out that Levi is the pack leader of the most famous wolf pack, The Blood Scouts. He also told me that he is 5 foot 7 and here I am only 5 foot 3, but it's technically normal since I am an omega. Another thing is that he told me about some of his 'friends' he told me all about a really tall guy with eyebrows that look like slugs on his face, and he told me about a crazy woman named Hange, but apparently she isn't just crazy she is so crazy that she smashes open doors at 3 in the morning, she shouts so loud that your wolf starts to whimper and she also supposably has pictures/information about everyone and she uses it as blackmail.

Levi told me a few funny story's about Hange revealing photos and information about people, even a few about Erwin but the most funniest one has to be when Hange was drunk and she admitted a secret to everyone, apparently while she was dating Erwin, Hange was cooking something and it was on fire and unfortunately Erwin came to close and it burn his eyebrows off, I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny.

Levi said he also has a few encounters with Hanges blackmail such as when Levi was reading a book, it was called How to be a good friend, and she said that if he didn't say she was amazing and helped her with whatever she wanted then she would tell everyone what she saw. Unfortunately Levi didn't listen and ignored her instead, that resulted in her telling everyone that the pack leader reads books on how to be a better friend.

I also told him about me and my family, but he stopped me half way through saying he knew most of the stuff since I talk to myself about anything so he practically knew everything about me, but I did tell him little things like my favourite things to do, what I like and some of my old friends and some old high school story's. He told me a few as well such as pranks a few of his classmates (*cough* Hange *cough*) played on him, he said how his sister, Isabelle, put  a bucket full of glue on top of the door and when he opened the door it when all over him, apparently it took him days to get it out of his hair.( Yes I know, Isabelle and Farlen are alive and well in my story they are also Levi's adopted siblings,so if you disagree then don't read ).

Anyway onto the serious stuff, Levi taught me how to block my thoughts so he can't see them, just in case cause you never know when I have to do something embarrassing but it also makes it so I can talk to myself without him listening to me.

He also said that his investigators ( the people he hired to get Eren out of the situation he is in now ) have already tracked the pack I'm in and they have already found out the town I'm on , and they are going through all the names of the people who own the houses, because they can't just go in town and say where is Jean, your pack leader, because everyone around the town has all been really close and they can tell when someone is out of town because they would have never met them. This will cause war between the two packs because it's a rule that you aren't supposed to be on another packs land unless you are a friend or if you have permission from the leader himself/herself. But here's the thing the people all live in 1 neighbourhood and they have only found the street they live on ,and there are around about 30 houses on one street so it will take about 7 hours to get through everyone on the street before they find me because they have to go through security systems on certain account for the more richer people. So he said he will send people out including himself to go out to get me as soon as he finds the address.

I can't wait to get out of this hell hole once and for all, and when I'm finally free I hope that Levi will come with me to help me find my sister, just so I know she is safe.

Free.... it sounds so foreign..