Chapter 6

Day 2

I'm back at it again, trying to see if I could contact Alex in any way, but it just ends with no results.

I've been thinking that maybe I can try and contact my mate, I mean I know he can hear everything I'm saying besides where I'm located, but I just have to see, and try to work out how they do it. How to contact people, through thoughts besides their wolf.

I've heard people saying that you have to have a strong connection with people, because you need to concentrate but I don't know him. WAIT i don't even know if it is a guy, I mean I hope he/she is a guy since...well I'm not the straightest rainbow in the world.

I slowly close my eyes, all I can see is darkness, it's everywhere. Not a single sound is heard, and there's nothing to see. I concentrate hard on what I'm trying to do, I repeat over and over in my head the words mate and alpha.
As I concentrate more and more I start seeing and outline of a person, it seems more male than female, and it also looks more taller than me by a few inches( YEAH HE IS GONNA BE TALLER, cause I think it will make it much more cuter when Eren has too look up to see him) as soon as I start to see his outline, I focus so hard to have contact with him. Bit by bit I start to see his features, he has dark raven hair and a slender face that seems to have forgotten what emotions are.His steel grey eyes look like they could kill anyone in its path, but they seem to draw me in, as if an invisible string is attached to him and it's slowly pulling me in.

I carefully and cautiously ask,
"Who are you?"
He looks at me, like he's making sure I'm actually here. He suddenly speaks in a deep voice, that lures me in,
" I'm m glad to see you...finally, I've been listening to you for a few years, and it's been painful to here you scream out and I'm not able to do anything.."
He starts to talk about listening to me screaming for help when Jean beats me because I refuse him.
"I'm sorry your going through that I wish I could save you, but I don't know where you are, neither can you tell me because your mind will block me out because you haven't met me yet, I'm Levi, Levi Ackerman and I assume your Eren?"
I reply with a nervous laugh,
" Y-You don't have to be,it's my fault I wasn't strong enough to save myself, and yes I am E-Eren..."
"NO it's not your fault, it's mine fault I wasn't there for you when you needed me, but trust me I will be there for you and I will find you it will just take some time, but I know we don't have a lot of that since this-THIS PERSON JEAN is back in three days but until then I will keep contact with you and will do all I can until then I promise. I have some friends who are experts at stuff like this and they are good at what they do so we will get you out of there in no time at all."
I look at him in surprise , and then I burst out crying and I fall to my knees and hug them to my chest. He stops for a second and then immediately comes to my side,carefully puts an arm around my shoulder and try's to calm me down.
"Shhhh its okay, nothing's here to hurt you an-"
I immediately stop him from what he was going to say with a hug, Levi hesitates at first but eventually hugs back.
"Th-T-Thank y-you"
I say in between sobs, he gently pats my back and reply with,
" It's okay, You know,I'm not normally like this towards people, I'm actually a cold person who doesn't like to talk to people, but I feel like I'm drawn to you and I want to keep you by my side and protect you, I haven't felt like this before your special...
And I'm going to keep it that way.
It's time to go back but don't worry I can still keep in contact with you, we just won't be able to see each other like this"
He puts his hand on my check and gently strokes it, I slowly nods my head and let go of him, but he keeps hold of my hands.
"I'll see you soon."
He says in a quiet voice.
"Yeah...I'll see you soon"
I reply as he lets go of my hands and we both go back to reality.

I miss him already.....