Chapter 2

~Hisato's P.o.v~

Kurokiba is the first one finished, he comes up to us with his dish. 

"Eh? I was right Autumn Pacific Saury Cartoccio." I whispered. No one heard me as he begins to explain. His food was placed right in front of me and the others. I could predict what they make because of my abilities.

"He won't be judging." Senzaemon states.

"I can eat it thought, right?" I gave puppy dog eyes to Senzaemon. "Plwase Senzaemon!?"

"Fine." I jumped with joy and Gin sweat drops. Kurokiba unwraps the ribbon around the dish and we all smell the aroma. Ocean, that's what we saw. Senzaemon was grinning like a mad man. Everyone takes a bite and he explains the dish. They all talk which I doesn't interest me, I take a bit and closed my eyes. I start hearing Leonora talking, then started hearing how Senzaemon has his top half off.

"..." I leaned back in my seat. His dish was great, though I am excited to see Soma's dish mostly.

"Next, Candidate Hayama will present his dish!" The announcer announces. Hayama? That's right, he's with Jun. I spot her in the crowd and do an small wave. She returned the greeting, we never talked much since I would always slack off. I only spoke to Joichiro, Gin, Azami and Senzaemon.

"Scorched Pacific Saury Carpaccio." I whispered. Predicting once again. I took a bite before Leonora did but no one noticed. In the corner of my eyes, I noticed a boy with white hair and blue crystal eyes. 'He's cute!' I think to myself. I just missed out on them explaining the dish, oh well. These two are different, including Soma. No one can be the same, yet some people try to be. 

"Hisato, are you alright?" Senzaemon notices me all quiet.

"Hm? Sorry, I think I fell asleep." I joked. I got a bonk on the head from Gin.

"Seriously? After that di-"

"I do better." I mumble so that only Gin and Senzaemon could hear. He looks away.

"Nice come back." Senzaemon gives me the thumbs up. 

"Ojiya-Style Pacific Saury Takikomi Gohan." I whisper once again to predict, no one heard or noticed it. I smile as Soma places the dish in front of us.

"Hurry, hurry! Don't be such a tease Soma-Kun!" Leonora was more excited an me. I took a bite, it was worth it! I guess coming here was a very good idea. He placed the white soup into our bowls and there goes Senzaemon being bare-chested. It was good but there is more talent inside of him.

"I see now." I mumble but Senzaemon heard it. I tap my fingers on my leg. "He has something that Joichiro doesn't have." (A/n: Last name - First name) 

"The winner is Hayama Akira!" I froze.

"Eh!? Did I zone out again?" I look around. Gin laughs at me.

"Now that is over! Hisato! You are going to perform!"