Chapter 7

~Hisato's P.o.v~

I walk out with my hands behind my head, I spotted my new pet waiting for me like I ordered.

"Eishi-Chan!" I tackle him with a hug. 

"I heard about your father from the woman who was hugged at the Autumn Elections." He states, he then starts to panic. "I-I'm sorry if I brought up a sensitive subject! I-I didn't mean to!" 

"It's fine! Dad's receiving the best treatment possible!" I laugh. 

"I-is it okay if I can call you by your name? Sorry if you don't want me too! Please don't be ma-" I cut him off with my laugh.

"It's fine, you can call me by name. I don't really mind." My right arm stays over his shoulders as I look on my phone. "You know, I'm not that much older than you."

"Eh?" I chuckle at his confuse expression from the corner of my eye.

"I'm in my 20's." He looked at me shock. "That woman, she was in school with Gin Dojima. I graduated early than everyone else back then."

"What's special about this place to you?" Eishi asked me with an serious aura.

"Around 4 or 3 things really, one is probably because most of my family came here. Two, memories of my friends. Three, the food." He snorts at that, I just shrug. "Hey, I'm a food critic."

"The fourth one?" His eyes sparkle as he looks at me. I ruffle his hair with my right hand, he tries to stop me but he keeps failing. With a sigh, my hand falls to my side.

"Have a guess, Eishi. For now, I'm hungry! I wanna see Soma!" I see a frown on his face as I walked ahead. 

"How about I cook you something? You don't have to judge!" His eyes closed shut as I turned to look at him.

"I know I said I am hungry but I wanted to see Soma for something else, however that can wait! Let's go to this restaurant that I know!" I take his hand as I drag him to one of my families restaurants. When we enter, the staff bows towards me. "The usual for me! Let him decide when he gets the menu."

"Yes sir." I then was given a glass of water, I sip it with an mysterious aura around me.

"I'll have the Hidden Treasure." Tsukasa ordered.

"Ah! The Hidden Treasure is something you will truly enjoy Eishi, I added it to the menu."