Chapter 12

A/n: There going to be a time skip, just to get to the point where Azami Nakiri takes over the school but there will be a twist. So from this point on, things won't be the same. Italics in this chapter is for flashback, there will be no warning for flashback but it will be in Hisato's P.o.v.

~Hisato's P.o.v~

Hovering my hand above my father's body, I look up at Senzaemon and Fumio. They are here to watch the process of the other me awakening. They take a step back, I release a large sigh and a blue light covers the body like a large blanket. A red light appears, it was my father's heart, we watch it still. 

"Is he. . ." Fumio questions trails off once the heart starts beating rapidly but the machines didn't go off. Red lines appear, the blue circles around the red. 

"The red there is his heart, the rest is his blood and veins." I nod towards the lines. Pink appears by his head, informing us about his brain. "His brain."

"When did you find out about these abilities?" Senzaemon states in awe.

"When I was cursed, I was given powers to aid me. There are many more but I don't use them a lot. Or at all." Then his heart steadies, like he's about to wake up. Which he did. Amber eyes that I inherited open, I drop my hands to my side and we silently waited for Hiro to get accustomed. 

"Wa. . . ter." Fumio hands him the cup of water we prepared. This isn't my first time doing this.  "I suppose it's time."

"Yes father." I press my forehead against his to share our memories with one another. Moving to stand back, I look over at my old friends. "Let's get this show started."

~Time Skip: Hisato's P.o.v~

It's been a hellish week at Totsuki from what I heard but now, Hiro is awake. I follow after my father, who wears a large cloak to hide his identity, Senzaemon and Fumio through the gates of Totsuki. Everyone is gathered at the stage area for some announcement Azami has. Dully, my eyes glance around the school. I think back to Eishi said to me, it was a month into our relationship as boyfriends.

Before I could express my joy about this date Eishi and I were about to go on, I could tell there was something wrong. A familiar feeling dawned on me. "Could you please tell me what I'm lacking? No jokes, pranks or anything. Could you please tell me?"

"Does it really matter so much? Each food critic has their own opinion on how food tastes, it shouldn't really matter." I asked, a bit puzzled. 

"You're the only food critic to say that my food was lacking something, just tell me what it is." I didn't like this Eishi. I don't like how he said it in a commanding way. This. . . This is just like Azami. 

"Did you only accept my feelings because you wanted to know what was lacking?" I question Eishi, my bangs cover my eyes as I look towards the ground.

"Partly, I really do love you but I-"

"Then you're no different." My icy tone makes him flinch, he must have not expected such a thing. "It shouldn't matter, yet it always does. Why can't anyone use their brain for once? You would have found out what you were lacking if you just have thought about it. Leonora Nakiri understood it when I first commented on it about one of the chefs she observed." 

"Hisato-!" He's probably shocked from my burst of rage. "It's not that simple to figure out with out hints towards it, why isn't Soma and his friends food lacking-"

"Look at them and then look at yourself. Sure, your cuisine is amazing, your skills are amazing- everything about you is perfect yet to me it's not. To my father it won't be perfect. Why doesn't anyone except it and just figure it out?" Pain was reflected in my amber orbs, I could tell from the glass doors behind him. We were standing outside my apartment building, no one is out here but us. "You're just like him in this aspect-"

"Who am I like?" My eyes darken at Eishi's question. I knew it. He does know him.

"Azami Nakiri. You're just like him."

We argued a bit more, then we broke up. He tried calling me but I wouldn't answer it, I have no reason to. Especially to someone I thought I could love that wouldn't end up like the relationship I had with Azami. 

"What can I do for you all?" Azami smiles flawlessly at us. Senzaemon slams down a contract on the podium for Azami to read. His eyes widen as he reads it but then he laughs. 

"You are no longer the headmaster of Totsuki." Azami huffs at Senzaemon's words. My blank eyes wonder around, Soma and his group looks at me confused but I ignore them. Then I see Eishi, sadness and regret are in his eyes but I don't care. No one ever hurt me like he did. Not one person did in my past lives.

"The Food Critic Emperor is still in a coma, so this contract is-"

"Valid." My father reveals himself and basks in the sounds of shock that erupted.

"It's really him!" A girl yells.

"That's Hisato-San's old man!?" Soma shouts.

"We prepared back up contracts, you won't defeat me easily Azami-Kun." My father speaks in a loud voice. "Even if you do defeat me, you won't be able to defeat my son now can you?"

"What!? Is he saying that if he can't become headmaster then Hisato would!?" Hisako exclaims at my father's bold claim. Azami smiles at me but freezes at my ice cold stare, then my cold tone rings and everyone froze. Stood silent and shocked at how cold it was, all except my father, Fumio and Senzaemon.

"What is your next move, Nakiri Azami?"