Chapter 9

~Hisato's P.o.v~

I waltzed right into Polar Star Dormitory, Fumio and the others were already in the main hall. 

"Hello everyone! A beautiful flower has blossomed it seems." I said the last line when I held up Fumio's hands. "Looking so radiant as always my dear."

"Smooth talking, just like your father." I smile as I saw Soma.

"Soma! I came to taste your cooking! I'm starving!" I latch onto his arms. "I'm dying for some food!"

"Okay, okay."  He smirks but then Fumio pulls me off of him from the back of my shirt. She gestures for me to lean down to her and I did.

"Hisato, how is the other you?" She whispered in my ear.

"Ah, he's fine. In due time he will awaken, after all you know the will he set out that can destroy Azami." I whispered back and she nods.

"What are you two talking about?" An purple haired girl asked us.

"She was just asking about someone in my family, the Food Emperor." Some of them gasp in shock at the sudden news. Soma and Megumi must have not bragged about me! Come on! I want to be even more famous! "Ne! Umi-Chan and So-Chan! Why didn't you two brag about me!? Come on!" 

"W-w-well I d-didn't know if you wanted me to talk about you!" Megumi begins to panic.

"Okay! Now So-Chan, what's your excuse?" I hold on to him for dear life.

"I wasn't paying attention." I fake tears as I lightly hit his chest.

"Meanie! Make me food! I demand food!" He goes into the kitchen but throws me out. I whine at the door but he tells me to shush so it can be a surprise.

"Come on Hisato, let's talk about your father." Fumio calls to me, I slouch walk to her in sadness that Soma didn't let me watch him. We entered her office as I begin filling in the details for her about the will and deeds if the other me should ever wake up. She leads me to my old room that each of my past life used when they came here or where they stayed before this land was created. Why did Azami had to be so bad? I loved him yet he became like this.

"I only dated you to find out your father's secrets and what I was lacking, I never liked you in the first place Hisato." I dragged my hand down my face lightly and gently as I remember what Azami said to me when we broke up. Luckily for me, there is this back up plan.

"Hisato-San, I finished!"