Chapter 10

~Hisato's P.o.v~

"Food! Food! Food!" I sit in my chair happily chanting out the word 'food'. The teens sweatdrop at my childish attitude, Soma places a plate of food in front of me.

"I call this crumbed chicken with barbaque sauce." It didn't sound like much but it looks nice.

"Thank goodness you didn't do a weird looking experiment dish like your father did, it would ruin my sense of taste." I say as I cut into the dish.

"You knew his father?" Before I put the piece of chicken in my mouth, I decided to answer Zenji's question. 

"Yeah, I came to this school during his time here when I was only around 18, now I'm what? 24? 25? Not too sure what age I am now, I always seem to forget." I have many ages to keep track of since of my endless cycle of reincarnation. When I take a bite, my eyes light up with joy at the flavor that attacks my taste buds. "Ahaha! This is amazing!"

"Really? Let me cook for you!"

~Time skip: Hisato's P.o.v~

Eishi really interests me, he somehow found out my number and called me in time for when I just got out of the shower.

"You're not going to stay and always eat with Yukihira-Kun right? You're going to my dishes daily right!? Kichida-San!?" I chuckle at Eishi's antics.

"Yes, I'm not going to always eat with Soma. Calm down Eishi, ah but I can't come and talk tomorrow. I have work that needs to be sorted out, things I do for my dad." Eishi sucks a breathe in, thinking that we're going into an tough topic. "Anyways, I need to get going."

"Y-yeah, bye." I hang up and a dark look comes upon on my face. Eishi is going to be like Azami or something like him, all because he's lacking something in his cooking. Just like Azami, he's going to betray me.

"Just like Azami did to me, my heart will be broken once again."