Chapter 5

~Hisato's P.o.v~

"Yes?" I looked at the panting girl and the non panting boy.

"What did you think of our dishes!?" Soma shouted energetically. I spotted Tsukasa in the corner of my eye, I have an fan boy!

"What I think of them? Hmm, let's start off with Tadokoro. There really isn't anything wrong with the dish really, the tomatoes you have chosen went perfectly well with the vegetable broth you made. It was nice and creamy and the rice absorbed the richness so it was an nice dish." She smiles at me happily.

"What about me?" Soma asks seriously.

"You tendered that meat for three days instead of the normal two days, correct?" His eyes widen.

"You could tell?" I laughed, Tsukasa looks bothered.

"Of course, I did it a lot of times when making this dish. I think Kou-Chan liked how you added a lot more red wine. In all honestly, that dish is amazing." I ruffle their heads. "Now, do you two know anywhere I could sleep without Kou-Chan finding me about that thing?"

"You can go to Polar Star Dormitory with us!" Megumi cheers.

"Hmm, I have been meaning to visit Fumio." They looked at me confused but I rushed them to hurry, we were about to go but someone grabbed me from behind.

"Now, I heard you have a Shokugeki. Can I be the judge?" Gin smiles at me.

"Eh? Yes but I wanna slack first!" Then comes the dark aura. "Wah! Help! I'm about to be rap-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Megumi and Soma sweats drops at our argument. 

"Then can Megumi-Chan and Soma-Kun take a front row seat? Also I want Senzaemon as a judge as well!" I looked at Tsukasa, my eyes told him to stay there. "I'm going to the bathroom though! I don't want perverts coming!"

"You better not slack off!" I then looked at him with a serious face.

"If it means for Senzaemon to have my cooking once again. . . Then I would not slack off." I walked around the corner and tackled Tsukasa in a hug. "Now, cutie. You have been stalking me lately." 

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, please don't be ma-"

"Ge, stop panicking. After I finish the Shokugeki, you stick around the back entrance and you do not move. Got it? You're my pet now, having me test you food is the price." He froze.

"Th-that means. . ." I raised my eye brow.

"You're my assistant from now on." I leaned my face close to his ear. "When I test your food, you do what ever I say. Deal?" 

"A-ah deal." Of course an perfectionist like him would accept this from a great Food Critic like me, even if it's part time. This storm is going to come soon, I feel it. 

"After my Shokugeki, you wait for me no matter what. Understand?" He nods and I smile. I then started walking towards the battle arena. "Good, now I should get going."