Prologe

Edited 7/14/19

"Hey mom, do we have any water?" I asked digging through our packs.

"I'll go look for some more Claire, just give me a sec." my mom said.

I walked around the place we're staying at for now, there were pictures on the wall. They look so happy in them I wonder if there still alive or if there dead.

Im pulled out of my thoughts as gunshots ring in my ears. I pull out my gun and walk quietly to the main room only to see her laying in a puddle of her own blood.

"MOM!!" I screamed as I ran and knelt to her side.

I didn't notice the 2 men that were standing there. I aimed my gun at them and fired, I missed. I loaded the gun again but was stopped when someone came up from behind me a knocked the gun out of my hands, he covered my mouth with his hands. I stomped on his foot and kneed him in the groin. He doubled over in pain, I tried to get away but the others pinned me down to the ground.

"You bastards killed my mom, your gonna die" I spat at him. The one I spit on punched me in the face.

"Randal calm down, we can't kill the girl" the other said

"Why? This bitch just spit in my face" Randal replied.
The room went quite after that, after about 5 mins a moan broke the silence. We all looked over at my mom who was getting up.

"Dave why didn't you get the brain??" He said shooting my mom in the head
A tear ran down my cheek, I gave up struggling and just laid there.

"Awe the poor baby's crying. Ah haha pathetic" Randal spat at me.

"You gonna kill me?" I questioned

"Nah, I'm gonna have some fun first" Randal said while dragging me to the room in the back, shutting and locking the door
"He's gonna rape me" I thought to myself

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, I would pick the easy way. So why don't you just go lay on the bed for me." Randal said

"No"

"What did you just say bitch?"

"I said no"

"Well that attitude has to change" he said coming towards me. I dodged his hands and ran to the door trying to unlock it. He came up behind me and threw me to the floor.

"Well I guess it's gonna be the hard way" he said pulling my pants off.

"Please, please don't do this" I begged
He just smiled at me and continued.
______________________________________________________________
It lasted about 5mins, it felt like hours. Anything would have been better than that, I'd rather be bit than do that again. He dragged me out of the room by my hair.

"Have fun?" Dave asked

"Ohhhh yea" Randal said smirking at me

They gathered there stuff, Randal grabbed my wrist and dragged me out to there car.

"Welcome to the group kid" Dave said

This is my first time writing a fanfic I've had this idea after watching that episode soooo yea hope you like!!