Your supposed to be dead

Edited 10/02/19

I just sat there and stared off into space thinking of what had just happened. I want them to trust me but they won't. I laid down on the hard floor and eventually fell asleep
_______________________________
I woke up to someone opening the shed door, it was a man he had a leather vest on with angels wings on the back.
"Ya finally up" He said "names daryl"
"Claire" I said faking a smile to get him to leave

"Drop the fake smile." Daryl said "I can see something's bothering ya so spit it out"

I flinched at that last part because that's what Shane said before kicking me.
I turned my head to the side, I didn't want to talk because he was starting to scare me. When I glanced at him he shifted himself and looked shocked. He stepped backwards instead.
"No....you're supposed to be dead" he spit out
I looked at him " I'm what?"

"Turn ya head to the side again" I did what he asked and he came up to me knelt down and touched my scar. I pulled my face away from him,

"I can't believe it's you!" He said pulling me into a hug "I've missed you so much babygirl"

"Wh...what?" I said, I don't know him.

"What? You don't recognize ya own dad?" He said looking a bit sad

"M...mom told me my dad died when I was born..." I replied
"That bitch..." he mumbled under his breath, "what's ya last name?"

"Dixon..." I said getting nervous.

"Mine to. Daryl Dixon and my brother, who's probably dead now, Merle Dixon. Look" he said grabbing something out of his pocket, "this is the last photo I have of you, it's the last one your mother sent me." He said handing me the photo.
It was me, with my mother and father, I looked at the picture for a second and looked up at him.

"You...your really him!?! "I said happily. I stood up to the best of my ability and tried to hug him. He reciprocated the gesture and wrapped his arms around my small body.
_______________________________
Later that night

I fell asleep again and I had a horrible dream, I was in the shed waiting for my dad to come back. The door opened and in came Randal.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered.

"Getting you, and see you've caused a lot of problems sooo when we get back you know what's going to happen!"
My heart dropped,

"What no, I have a group"

"Oh you mean this group" he said dragging me out of the shed to show me everyone with a gun to there head, including my dad.

"Annnddddd go" Randal said pointing to the men. I watched them get shot in the head one by one until my dad was left, and then he was gone.
_______________________________
I woke up screaming and crying
"Hey hey shhhhh it's ok, it's ok" my dad said rushing to my side.

"I....I had a....a dream...Randal was in it they....they shot everyone in this group in the head." I cried "they killed you" looking at him.

"Hey no one is going to die, it will be ok" he said hugging me.

"Can I get out of these cuffs?"

"No not yet, I'm working on it."

I hung my head down, I need to stop wishing for things that's never gonna happen.

"Hey don't go cryin, Dixon's never cry" dad said smiling at me

"O...ok" I said.

"Get some sleep, I'll be back to check on you."

"Ok dad"
I laid down and fell asleep.