Spit it out bitch

Edited 10/01/19

I woke up handcuffed to a chain in a shed. There was a man sitting the corner, he must noticed that I was up because he got up and knelt in front of me

"Hi, my names Shane, and if you don't want to get hurt your gonna answer my questions. Got it?" Shane said. I nodded in compliance.

"Good, now were is your group located?"

"Up on the highway"

"How many?"

"Uhhh...10?"

"I said how many"he said while grabbing onto my chin.

"I don't know! They kept me in a tent they never let me out" I cried out
He pushed me back and making my head slam against the wall.

"Why, why a tent and why weren't you aloud out of it?"

"I...they...I..."

"Spit it out bitch" he yelled kicking my side really hard.

"I don't know" I cried "why...why are you doing this to me?"

"Why? Because they could come back for you!"

"WHY WOULD THEY WHEN THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS OUT THERE THAT THEY CAN RAPE!"I cried out, I sat there and just let all of my emotions go. I didn't realize someone else came inside the shed until I felt someone hugging me, I cried even harder at that point. It was everything that had happened from Randal rapping me to being beaten, cut, stabbed, shot, strangled, it was everything.

"Hey, hey it's ok, it's ok" and girls voice comforting me.

After I was done crying I looked at who it was, she was pretty, short brown hair, pretty green eyes.(I can't remember if Maggie has green or brown pls let me know)

"Hi, my names Maggie" I loved her southern accent, it's comforting.

"H...hi" was all I managed to say
I looked around and noticed that Shane was gone there was the Korean the old man and the brown haired man all in the shed with me and Maggie.
"Hi I'm Hershel this is rick and glen, now what is yours young lady?"

"Cl..Claire" I said

"Well hello Claire can you tell us how many people are in your group? I'm sorry that Shane hurt you, he won't be coming anywhere near here." He said

"I already told him I've only seen like 10 people, they only let me out if I have to go to the bathroom" I explained, "when can i get out of these cuffs?"

"Uh Rick you might want to explain this" he said lookin at rick

"We won't be letting you go for a long time, we have to decide what we're going to do with you" rick said

"Wait what? You think I'm going to hurt your group, I'd never do that. I promise." I said

"We don't know that and we can't take your word for it either" he said while walking out with glen and Hershel.

"Wait please don't leave. Please" I cried out